[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

@GornoDD:

Do you expect any changes in the upcoming league, or will this build still work perfectly?

I ask because I currently don't know any "easier" specc for a player like me (with very limited time).

Thx in advance
"
Eathb wrote:
"
Grimnshtak wrote:
After the vaal pact nerf, whats the future of this build in the next league?

This build is quite heavily reliant on VP

This build isnt reliant on vaal pact AT ALL! I recommend you try to spec out of VP and to see the diffrence. The super hard damage creates very big amounts of leech that top you off well within the entropy evasion windows.

The only reason its somewhat necessary is reflect (wich might get nerfed too) when using Blade Flurry. Claws also have the advantage of flat leech wich is always instant.

So compared to other builds that used VP before (wich is like 90%), this build is one of the least nerfed of them all.

"
Baltasar wrote:
@GornoDD:

Do you expect any changes in the upcoming league, or will this build still work perfectly?

I ask because I currently don't know any "easier" specc for a player like me (with very limited time).

Thx in advance

Right now we only know about the changes coming to vaal pact. as mentioned above I dont think this build will be affected more than any other build.
Hi im starting this build and enjoying it so far.
However, I find claws with 200 edps , 2aps and 7.8+Crit chacne very expensive.
I do have however, 250 edps 2aps 8 crit jeweled foil from other build. Could I use this and spec into sword nodes such as fatal blade and brutal blade instead?
Thanks!
Is there an option to start mapping without the shield?
I guess at league start it wont be cheap to buy?

Edit: And you talked about how necessary fast attack speed is. Doesn't it makes sence to socket faster attacks?
Last edited by Martin2901 on Nov 28, 2017, 8:04:09 AM
"
Viperial7 wrote:
I do have however, 250 edps 2aps 8 crit jeweled foil from other build. Could I use this and spec into sword nodes such as fatal blade and brutal blade instead?
Thanks!

The highest possible amout of crit on a jeweled foil is 7,59 btw.
I made a sword tree for you for Level 93

notice it doesnt include vaal pact. At this point in time getting leech nodes alongside sword as inquisitor is almost impossible without scarificing too much. In 3.1 vaal pact will be gone and this tree will be extremly close to what were playing then. I still would prefer claws for their superior statline.

"
Martin2901 wrote:
Is there an option to start mapping without the shield?
I guess at league start it wont be cheap to buy?

Edit: And you talked about how necessary fast attack speed is. Doesn't it makes sence to socket faster attacks?

Faster attack is quite nice but most the suggested support are still a little bit better.

The shield is kinda hard to replace and it hasnt proven to be "quite expensive" in the past. It starts at like 10c early and drops down to 5c rather fast. In the meantime you can dual wield claws or use brightbeak or any other good "stat stick".
Just a thought..

Would Whirling blades be viable instead of Shield charge? also better at getting over walls/obstacles and such.. and would phase run be at any help, defensivelu such as offensive..

Thanks in advance :)
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Viperial7 wrote:
Thanks!

The highest possible amout of crit on a jeweled foil is 7,59 btw.
I made a sword tree for you for Level 93

notice it doesnt include vaal pact. At this point in time getting leech nodes alongside sword as inquisitor is almost impossible without scarificing too much. In 3.1 vaal pact will be gone and this tree will be extremly close to what were playing then. I still would prefer claws for their superior statline.

oh yea thought it was 7.8 and checked to find out it was 7.5ish
hmmm guess I should played with the sword and buy/craft the claws when I get the currency
Thanks!
Last edited by Viperial7 on Nov 28, 2017, 5:05:52 PM
@GornoDD:
"
At this point in time getting leech nodes alongside sword as inquisitor is almost impossible without scarificing too much. In 3.1 vaal pact will be gone and this tree will be extremly close to what were playing then. I still would prefer claws for their superior statline.

Vaal pact will be moved to the Duellist start, somewhere between "art of the gladiator" and "vitality void" if i am not mistaken.

What kind of tree would you currently suggest for this ele-claw inquisitor?
These days, i tried all 4 guardians (rare maps) and shaper WITHOUT VAAL PACT.
If i remember right, i died in all 4 maps at least 1 time. Sometimes to nasty mobs, sometimes to the guardians. Some deaths are avoidable.
I killed shaper deathless without vaal pact.

Didnt tried uber, because its so expensive. If the patch notes are released, i will try uber atziri too, but i think it will be very hard. the most difficult part will be the trash i guess.

If anyone lend me a uber atziri set, i will try it before the patch notes. ;)

EDIT:
I couldn't wait and bought a uber atziri set in harbinger.
I did the complete alluring abyss WITHOUT VAAL PACT and died 1x to the trio.
I runned herald of ice + herald of thunder instead of wrath.
For trash i replace elemental focus with increased crit strikes.

My biggest concern is, that they chance the complete blade flurry mechanic (the stages, more damage, etc.). Now it means: Wait till Thursday for the patch notes.
Last edited by A7X89 on Dec 2, 2017, 10:52:59 AM
How does this build scale with expensive gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info