[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I appreciate your advice. Didnt know that about the crit being so important on the claw. Also yeah I got tilted after dying to traps 2 runs in a row(it was a bad day, irl, Bad mental state)and just set the uber lab aside. Not smart I know.
You inspired me to improve my char a lot, thanks again :)

OH on a side note, i did uber lab today. Cheesed it ez pz. Didnt realize i had twice enchanted prophecy. No good helms to enchant, but the one I did enchant got.....

"

Dat RNG ;D

Last edited by roeshamboner on Sep 13, 2017, 11:35:56 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
ariwat wrote:
Are you gonna do a guide for the molten strike/lightning strike build? It looks awesome :)

Im very close to calling it finished. If you want you can copy paste anything in my profile.
At this point it proves to be quite a bit more expensive (considering the helmet).

Aside from that its absolutely fucking INSANE! The bladeflurry build is still totally amazing and THE much better starter build. However the combo of Molten Strike and Lightning Stike completely deletes EVERYTHING. The helmet isnt even much of a damage loss, the Harbinger Shocks most stuff (not shaper but uber) for a 20% MORE damage.

I will soon release this here. Im recording footage tomorrow (including 2L shaper kill)

How important is the helmet enchant? Additional molten strike projectiles? Probably adds a lot of dps, but there are currently none on the market (The Tempest).
"
MMCShiNi wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
ariwat wrote:
Are you gonna do a guide for the molten strike/lightning strike build? It looks awesome :)

Im very close to calling it finished. If you want you can copy paste anything in my profile.
At this point it proves to be quite a bit more expensive (considering the helmet).

Aside from that its absolutely fucking INSANE! The bladeflurry build is still totally amazing and THE much better starter build. However the combo of Molten Strike and Lightning Stike completely deletes EVERYTHING. The helmet isnt even much of a damage loss, the Harbinger Shocks most stuff (not shaper but uber) for a 20% MORE damage.

I will soon release this here. Im recording footage tomorrow (including 2L shaper kill)

How important is the helmet enchant? Additional molten strike projectiles? Probably adds a lot of dps, but there are currently none on the market (The Tempest).

I've got his yeasterday for 90c (sic!) and it is insane. With 20lvl Enfeeble, 21/20 Blasphemy and enchant monsters cannot hit you, even huge AOE-attacks of bosses. Izaro tried (or tired? :D) to hit, but unlucky. So, it's risky to stay under full buffed Izaro, but for today I've never been oneshotted by him.

Hexproof maps is tougher but still okay due to our evasion and sick leech.
I think the molten enchant is very important..
Hi,
I was looking for something new to play since I already have two marauders this league and i wanted another build. I got intrigued by yours and i'm willing to try it, but can you recommend more leveling items for example?
Also when to switch to claw and shield setup and can a unique claw be used instead of a crafted one?
And lastly - you have written 'great lab farmer' which also got my interest, but can you showcase a lab run? I'm really bad at those and i don't want to run a champion/chieftain etc. cyclone builds just to farm labs.
Thanks!
Spoiler

the 6l bodyarmour just layed in my stash and i found ur build...starting to level this char today, bought and crafted some gear... any tipps for what should i craft/recraft on the items? cant wait to test it... bought the tempest binding for overall usage or should i switched to recommended uniques without bf-damage?
Would hyrris be an option here? I feel like +60-70 added cold damage would be very nice, also boost the evasion and dodge chances a decent amount. Maybe to the point where damage on full life comes into play?
"
dodgemybl0w wrote:
Would hyrris be an option here? I feel like +60-70 added cold damage would be very nice, also boost the evasion and dodge chances a decent amount. Maybe to the point where damage on full life comes into play?

Hyrris for sure is a good armour but it doesnt really fit so well in this build imho. The build is already starved for life and frankly doesnt need more damage. Maybe together with starkonyas you could make it work. Flat Ele Dmg is not a tier1 dmg stat like crit-multi.

"
Boloso wrote:
Spoiler

the 6l bodyarmour just layed in my stash and i found ur build...starting to level this char today, bought and crafted some gear... any tipps for what should i craft/recraft on the items? cant wait to test it... bought the tempest binding for overall usage or should i switched to recommended uniques without bf-damage?

Im not sure how well a lightning-strike/bladeflurry hybrid build would do, since your not really scaling too much projectile dmg. It might be totally viable. I always encourge you guys to experiment alot and look past my recommendations. Maybe something totally diffrent might go well together in a blade flurry hybrid.

You just need to look what type of abilities scale the same way as BF and would help with clearing maps faster. I have been thinking about "flicker strike" lately, but im not sure how well you could sustain frenzy charges with Ice Bite and Blood Rage alone.

"
supernukem wrote:
I think the molten enchant is very important..

The helmet enchant is somewhat important for Molten Strike Dmg. However the dmg is so high that it actually wouldnt really matter. Its just about how crazy you want melt stuff down.

If you wanna kill a fly you dont need an flamethrower. A rolled newspaper does the job.
"
GornoDD wrote:

The helmet enchant is somewhat important for Molten Strike Dmg. However the dmg is so high that it actually wouldnt really matter. Its just about how crazy you want melt stuff down.

If you wanna kill a fly you dont need an flamethrower. A rolled newspaper does the job.

I found that having to put down orb of storms, Totem an proc all flasks before attacking with molten strike on tough bosses, really feels chunky.

When I try to only use flasks i feels like missing out a ton of damage.

Also what is your crit without Power Charges, and where do you get it from?

Would love some critique on my char, its on my profile.
@GornoDD
Your Wildfire under Scion start not working. There's no 40 str in radius.
IGN: MankoBanzai | FatherOfRaiden | CemeteryOnMarch
Playtime: 19:00-00:00 GMT+3 (Russian standart time)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info