[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey, just popping in to say thanks for the build. Stopped at level 88 after getting all the damage/crit nodes to finish my atlas. Finished guardians and shaper no problems, 1 death on chimera and hydra since I was too lazy to kite with the rest deathless. Simply spammed flasks while I tank and spank except for Shaper, orbs and laser hurt too much. I pretty much copied OP's gear, I'm at 5.4k hp and slightly lower tooltip DPS number. All of my jewels were life/res/crit multi to fill in my resistance numbers so that I'm maxed even with ele weakness mod.

Last edited by Mistletoes on Sep 13, 2017, 1:18:33 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
Hey guys. Just wanted to thank everyone whos helping out others with my build. Especially Magicrectangle and alot of others. Its good to see some knowledgeable people around here.

I have been pushing my Harbinger Character quite heavy since I started last thursday. I hit 90 today and Im going to update you with what Im doing since its another "Bonus Build" I will soon release here.

My leveling is always fairly slow since im trading alot of stuff pretty much the entire time. Buying and reselling items. So far Harb-League has been very generous to me. Found an insanly good phys-wand I sold for 8ex and a Tukohamas Fortress for 9ex. I also found an amazing ring for myself and got another for 200c that I yolo exalted and got +30 lighning resist. I picked up my helmet for 80c wich was a STEAL for that price.

As you can see, Im testing "Tempest's Binding" with "Lightning Strike". So far it plays extremely well and clears much faster than blade flurry. I got the one with Molten Strike Projectiles for single target. Molten Strike has absolutly amazing boss killing potential (even better than Blade Flurry). The passive Tree is very close to the Spectral Throw one, without the proj-speed nodes.

Heres a Video of me just casually clearing a map with LS

Was able to keep around 225Mil_XP/Hour for around 80-90

Hi, looks really interesting! What do you plan to swap to hatred again vs shaper and guardians? And continue to use Molten Strike?
edit
Last edited by spam4o on Sep 14, 2017, 3:11:26 AM
What skill do we leave out if we are using a 5link? Added cold dmg? or inc aoe/conc effect or?
Added cold yes
Can a sword works in place of claw?
"
lsymsun wrote:
Can a sword works in place of claw?

Then you would lose the amazing claw leech node Soul Raker, which I feel is a cornerstone of the build.
This is fun and amazing. Molten Strike melts bosses in seconds. Nicely done. I'm quit league with Inquisitor. Thanks again, Gorno-senpai.

My setup:
my belly is 2g 3b 1r corrupted, i can still test molten strike? :(

Edit:
Testing the lighting strike with the mask = IS funny! solved the clear speed problem .. u still can use blade flurry six core for bosses
Last edited by supernukem on Sep 13, 2017, 11:00:04 AM
Just killed shaper for the first time yesterday with this build :D super happy with it. took me a few tries, but only cause im no good at the fight..yet..muhaha

"

Got lucky with 1 essence into the boots, bought the claw for 7c and crafted flat lightning. Bought the 6link as normal and put 1 essence of greed into it.
overall it's been an awesome experience

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info