[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Supahh5 wrote:

Could someoene give me advice on what to upgrade? i'm quite struggling with guardians damage wise.
ur claw is not very good. 6.3crit chance while want to aim for 7.6or higher. And ur vinktars doesnt have the flat lightning damage
"
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi, can anyone help with my dps please?

I know i can 4 stats jewels but they are too expensive by far. Also lvl 20/21 gems, but they should be the diff between my low dps and OPs.

I got all the dmg nodes on tree..

Your claw has 7.3 crit chance, none of your gems are quality except blade flurry, and jewels make the difference. Crit multi is huge when nearly all your hits crit.

Thank you. Regardign jewels, that is why i focused on multiplier on all my jewels so far. The only diff on hes jewels and mine, is resistance.
My claw have 0.5 crit less that hes claw, but more Edps. Hmm.
Might be gem levels.
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
Supahh5 wrote:

Could someoene give me advice on what to upgrade? i'm quite struggling with guardians damage wise.
ur claw is not very good. 6.3crit chance while want to aim for 7.6or higher. And ur vinktars doesnt have the flat lightning damage

Thanks for the insight, this claw has i believe 270 edps, similar dps claws but with 7.6 crit chance are stupidly expensive, what would be a decent EDPS for a claw with high crit chance?
"
Supahh5 wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
Supahh5 wrote:

Thanks for the insight, this claw has i believe 270 edps, similar dps claws but with 7.6 crit chance are stupidly expensive, what would be a decent EDPS for a claw with high crit chance?

Im having this. Ok crit chance (can remove craft to get more) 300edps and 2+ aps. Payed 60c in hardcore harbinger
Shaper and all guardian done with my eq

"

Still need few more improvements in equipment, but isn't that bad.
6,2k life.

And this is my first time with Shaper so thanks for build
Can i use this build with my claw?

I have less attack speed mode.
@ Supahh5
Remove the add lightning damage from the claw and craft crit chance with vagan -> your DPS become higher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcI84H5QqFA

Here is a deathless shaper kill with my char.
I have no vinktars and no helmet enchant and no lvl 21 gems. Moreover only the merciless lab boots enchant.
Even without vinktars i can facetank the beam.
I can imrpove my gear, but why? I killed shaper (3x till now) and uber atziri (1x).
Last edited by A7X89 on Sep 10, 2017, 1:17:27 PM
"
Supahh5 wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
Supahh5 wrote:

crit chance and atack speed scales off the weapons base rolls. 6.3 crit chance is garbage :(

example with two different bases, 6 and 8:

+50% of 6 = 9. +50% of 8... is 12. Reread the opening page. THe OP goes over priorities, He says attack speed and crit are KEY.

Here is mine for example, which I'm not even entirely happy with, but is a lot better:

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 10, 2017, 3:01:43 PM
All this talk about claws it is important to reiterate what has already been said by the OP and many times since:

EDPS is not the most important stat. Attack speed is most important, crit chance is second most important. It should be 2.0+ attack speed and 7.5%+ crit chance. Any elemental damage you get on top of that is a bonus. You can easily do guardians and shaper with a cheap-as-dirt claw.

Pick anything from this search that has an open suffix, master craft crit chance, and go. This claw for 2 chaos would do fine:
Spoiler

Of course if you can afford more EDPS, get more, but it is not remotely as important as attack speed and crit. EDPS is a deceptive stat. Elemental damage on your claw isn't any better than elemental damage on your jewelry, from gems, or from auras.

If you have a 2.0 speed claw the following level 21 gems have some "EDPS" equivalents:
Wrath: 284 EDPS
Added Lightning: 468 EDPS
Added Cold: 467 EDPS

But if you get a slower claw, all of those suffer. So pretty much never is it okay to trade speed for EDPS on the claw (unless we're talking like in the second decimal place. Like 2.02 vs 2.01).

Something similar is true for crit. Crit chance on claw multiplies with all other sources of crit, making it hugely important. It makes every crit node you have more powerful, every crit chance roll on gear or jewels more powerful, it makes crit chance from your ascendancy more powerful.

I have really trouble doing t13+ map, especially guardians, can anybody give me some advices?
sr, this is actually my chest
Last edited by tghmzz2 on Sep 11, 2017, 12:47:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info