[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Why are we using whirling blades over shiekd charge? Isnt shield charge superior? Or is whirling blade faster due the attack speed focus?
"
Blesstrong wrote:
Hi, I've been using this build and I have a question,

curently im using a corrupted 6 link with 40 - 40 lightning cold resistances and 87 maximum life, I can't afford a non corrupted non tabula 6 link superior body armour, I can however afford a 5 linked belly, should I go for the belly or stay with that corrupted chest, I go from 5,208K hp to 5.688K with the belly.

THANKS in advance for the awesome build.

Personally, I rather have the full 6L to maximise damage (better for clearing maps too) but the host did clear Shaper using 4L.

You only really need 5.5k health or more to do end game stuff with this build.
took me three tries but I finally beat the shaper for the first time ever! Thanks a lot for a great build! Now all I have to do is 6L my belly...

now you mentioned this build is good at clearing uberlab

while i agree with that it destroys Izaro and argus without any issues

running the traps is a weakness do u have any suggestions to that?

im playing a similar build altho with swords

not sure if ur build would be better or not

character: AV_Bladeflurry
skill tree https://pastebin.com/6101uGEV

what suggestions do you have?

i remember i loved your atlas destroyer build cleared game in HC with it

but now im playing SSF

i leveled another char(juggernaut because running traps were such a hassle)
"
shadowragex wrote:
now you mentioned this build is good at clearing uberlab

while i agree with that it destroys Izaro and argus without any issues

running the traps is a weakness do u have any suggestions to that?

im playing a similar build altho with swords

not sure if ur build would be better or not

character: AV_Bladeflurry
skill tree https://pastebin.com/6101uGEV

what suggestions do you have?

i remember i loved your atlas destroyer build cleared game in HC with it

but now im playing SSF

i leveled another char(juggernaut because running traps were such a hassle)

Tbh. I never really had problems with traps with any build ive ever played. Im not the best mechanical player outhere but I think theres no reason to die to traps ever.

If anything you can always stack some lifeflasks and piano them while tackling those parts.

Looks solid for a sword build.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 9, 2017, 12:27:02 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
Tbh. I never really had problems with traps with any build ive ever played. Im not the best mechanical player outhere but I think theres no reason to die to traps ever.

If anything you can always stack some lifeflasks and piano them while tackling those parts.

Sure, you can stop and methodically do traps, but if you're farming uber lab you definitely don't want to do that. You want to run / charge full speed through everything without stopping or paying attention to what it is.

Fortunately you can still do that, just put 2 quicksilver and 3 life flasks. Put bleed removal on all the life flasks (make them "bubbling divine life flask of staunching")

As I mentioned earlier charged dash can help with trap gauntlets too. It is a teleport (goes over obstacles and gaps). You don't want it as your primary movement ability but if you find yourself low on flasks in the middle of a trap gauntlet, it gives a very long range teleport to get safely through.
Hi, can anyone help with my dps please?

I know i can 4 stats jewels but they are too expensive by far. Also lvl 20/21 gems, but they should be the diff between my low dps and OPs.

I got all the dmg nodes on tree..

"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi, can anyone help with my dps please?

I know i can 4 stats jewels but they are too expensive by far. Also lvl 20/21 gems, but they should be the diff between my low dps and OPs.

I got all the dmg nodes on tree..

Your claw has 7.3 crit chance, none of your gems are quality except blade flurry, and jewels make the difference. Crit multi is huge when nearly all your hits crit.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 9, 2017, 2:33:51 PM

A few minutes ago, i killed Shaper and Uber Atziri. Damage was very good.
I died 1x to shaper, because i tried to "walk" out of the kamahamha. ^^
I died 2x in the Alluring Abyss - 1x to a ice nova from a stongbox and 1x to the bleed vom the cycloner. :D

All in all a really nice build.

All of my jewels cost me 1-10c each. You dont need 3 dmg jewels! Also you dont need the expensive vinktar! You dont need lvl 21 gems! You dont need the helmet enchant! Its only for min-max.
I have nothing from this, but i killed shaper and uber atziri and the damage is fine.
Tooltip with aura + conc effect = 21-22k
5,7k life

Moreover i take the right top jewel socket before the right bottom first, because you get +20 int, which is making gearing way easier. You need 1 point more, but worth imo.
I did small changes in the passive tree.

For leveling 90+, i recommend beachhead-rotas.
Last edited by A7X89 on Sep 9, 2017, 2:54:10 PM
Can totally recommend the clearing setup from @magicrectangle, its pretty smooth for map clearing :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info