[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Before:
Spoiler

After:
Spoiler

Well, that was a waste of an evening. Two evenings if you count farming the guardians, though I did get a level and some loot out of those, at least.
"
"
robojhao4 wrote:
OP u never mentioned we must get INT mostly from gears because your skill tree almost has 0 intelligence.

Goes without saying :P Though I guess it should be mentioned in the guide, for new players.

It is pretty difficult though to meet lvl 21 Wrath requirement.

Still needed one jewel with intell. However I still need to take Catalyze node, when I do that, won't need intell on a jewel XD

I just re-geared a little to get my int strictly on rings, that way I can swap in bisco's for easier stuff:

"
"
"
robojhao4 wrote:
OP u never mentioned we must get INT mostly from gears because your skill tree almost has 0 intelligence.

Goes without saying :P Though I guess it should be mentioned in the guide, for new players.

It is pretty difficult though to meet lvl 21 Wrath requirement.

Still needed one jewel with intell. However I still need to take Catalyze node, when I do that, won't need intell on a jewel XD

I just re-geared a little to get my int strictly on rings, that way I can swap in bisco's for easier stuff:

I had a Bisco's for like...1 hour, resold it for what I payed. I jsut felt like the HP and dmg loss was too big. Its more suited for necromancer or some shit I think, but...could be totally off base. Maybe when I get to 90-93 or so?

Bought me this claw, i guess its a pretty nice one? And a 40% flurry dmg enchant rats nest. Also got a starkoja to craft with enchants.
Got a 5link and looking out for a cheap corrupted 6l with high life. What u guys think of the claw?
Ok how about this?I can live with that damage,only 4.5k hp tough.What should i upgrade for survability?LV 73 for now
"
alexutuspace wrote:
Ok how about this?I can live with that damage,only 4.5k hp tough.What should i upgrade for survability?LV 73 for now

U can get atleast 100more life together on ur belt and boots. Dont know about ur ammy?
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
alexutuspace wrote:

U can get atleast 100more life together on ur belt and boots. Dont know about ur ammy?

I like the int and life on that..probably gonna be too expensive to upgrade that for now i think
Your build works amazing! I've just leveled until 68 so fast! Now i will start maps soon.

I've a question regarding weapon choice... I leveled last few levels with this claw and works pretty good:

Following your tips, I bought this one, which has a little bit more elemental damage and much more %IAS:

Taking a look on DPS tooltip, First claw has around 200 more DPS and I don't understand why it's possible :\. It has more EDPS, more crit and more IAS.
I understand that the second one is better anyway, right?

EDIT: Are maligaros mandatory for this build?
I think the build already has a lot of damage / critical by itself and in my case that game HC would be better ones with life and good stats. What is your opinion?

Thanks!
Last edited by zeldicx on Sep 8, 2017, 9:39:22 AM
Hi tip for increased dps?

"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Hi tip for increased dps?

Claw is on the slow side. Get flat ele dmg on your ammy, ditch the rare gloves for Maligaro's.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 8, 2017, 11:40:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info