[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Spoiler
"
Riverside77 wrote:
Ok I see you have ice bite, that stacks with HOI? sorry Im not familiar with some of these gems I'm an old player who just came back.

Ice bite gives frenzy charges on killing frozen enemies
Innervate gives lightning damage on killing shocked enemies
Onslaught gives onslaught (20% move, cast, attack speed) on killing enemies.

The Herald itself has to get the kill, though. So basically you bladeflurry a pack, which freezes and shocks them, one of them shatters, and herald of ice detonates the pack, giving you frenzy charges, innervate, and onslaught. It works very well on big packs of small hitbox monsters. Less well on smaller packs of larger hitbox monsters.

"
How do you gen your power charges when you are using the other starkonja's?

I don't. We're not hugely reliant on power charges, we don't get any extras or anything, they're just a bit of added damage on bosses since we can pick them up easily. Of course you could run assassin's mark instead of enfeeble on your blasphemy, but I prefer the survivability from enfeeble.

"
Do you mind linking your full gear? thanks

I'm still following pretty much the OP's build, just using a slightly different herald setup for AoE clear. Everything else will look basically the same, but here it is anyway:
Spoiler

Swaps:

My gear isn't as good as the OP's, no belly (rare 6L is much cheaper), somewhat poor jewelry, no added lightning to attacks vinktars (other types of vinktars are cheaper but IMHO not as useful as stibnite).
Spoiler

You swap elemental focus with inc critical strike chance for the HoI setup right? Because you have to freeze and shock.

I suppose if you use the green dream jewel you could link HoI with power charges on crit instead of ice bite for more damage.
Last edited by MMCShiNi on Sep 7, 2017, 4:36:41 AM
"
MMCShiNi wrote:
You swap elemental focus with inc critical strike chance for the HoI setup right? Because you have to freeze and shock.

Correct.

"
I suppose if you use the green dream jewel you could link HoI with power charges on crit instead of ice bite for more damage.

Well, HoI has 0% base crit chance, so unless you also swap the innervate for an inc crit, PCoC won't do anything. Even if you do, I doubt it would proc often enough.

I'm not sure 3 power charges are really that big of a deal while mapping. Sure we want them on bosses because we want every ounce of damage we can squeeze out, but on trash, we're popping packs instantly pretty much either way. That said, if you do want them, I think assassin's mark is the best way to go about getting them. You certainly don't want to waste your time dropping an orb of storms on trash packs.
This build is great fun and i'm looking forward to finally being able to attempt a shaper kill eventually. I just wanted to hop on here and ask for any tips on my gear/tree. I have looked at the POB spec you had posted on the main page and your damage is massively more than mine. Is there any gear pieces that you can see that can make a big difference in damage or is it just slowly upgrading gear and continuing to level/quality my gems? Also my jewels are complete trash at the moment also haha. Thanks.

Spoiler
Thank you very much for this build! While Blade Flurry isn't exactly my favourite skill, the build seems to be exceptionally strong, even with my somewhat crappy equipment, and I enjoy it very much. Currently lvl85 and climbing :)

Got one question, though - why do we take the "Hired Killer" cluster? Is there any particular value in +20 life gained on kill? Does it scale up with.. uh, anything (equip, stats, level, whatever)? Otherwise, it seems pretty useless to me with all the life we already leech simply by doing damage. Not to mention that there's usually little (or nothing) to kill in boss fights, which is what this build was obviously made to excel at.

Unless I'm missing something here, we could simply take three life nodes in the Scion wheel instead for 1% more life (15% vs. the 14% from the Hired Killer nodes), right?
"
"
Eathb wrote:
I leveled up to 92 in 2 days doing a few Harbringer rotations.

Sitting above 6k health

Cleared the Guardians almost easily. Minotaur took 4 deaths because I was used to my squishy character and dodging all the time. I realized that I could actually facetank pretty much everything on the Minotaur including with the falling rocks, was being a bit too cute doding everything and getting instakilled before.

I'm going to level up my gems before taking on the Shaper but I think I should be able to kill him as is.

From <T13, I can do all maps using my Bisco's collar setup with this build.

Hey Eathb, not sure if you noticed you got the wrong Vessel of V for this.

Hey guys, just an update:

Just thanks GornoDD for a really good and fun build. Shaper was relatively easy, I had 1 death in total and that was because of greed where Shaper had 1/10th of his health and I shield charged for the kill but in the end stepping into a rain of bubbles was too much.

I'm going to park this character on the side now and try something else but I'm happy to answer any PMs/questions about this build for any doubts.

Just some tips:
There's a big difference between this build at level 90 and this build in the 80s. In the 80s high tier red maps were difficult to not die consistently. Don't expect to be able to facetank everything until high 80s/90s.

Be alert against high tier Harbringers/Garbringers. I'd say they contributed to around 70% of my deaths, especially when they pop Rogue Exiles.

Good maps: Gorge, Dunes, Underground River, Colonnade, Racecourse, Courtyard, Promenade, Bog
Bad maps: Mud Geyser (Tunneltrap kills me even at lvl 90+), Canyon, Wasteland, Crypt

^Those are just my opionion of course.

Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/rukTQQkc
Last edited by Eathb on Sep 7, 2017, 7:09:13 AM
"

"

Well, HoI has 0% base crit chance, so unless you also swap the innervate for an inc crit, PCoC won't do anything. Even if you do, I doubt it would proc often enough.

I'm not sure 3 power charges are really that big of a deal while mapping. Sure we want them on bosses because we want every ounce of damage we can squeeze out, but on trash, we're popping packs instantly pretty much either way. That said, if you do want them, I think assassin's mark is the best way to go about getting them. You certainly don't want to waste your time dropping an orb of storms on trash packs.

Oh yeah you're right, I forgot. I gonna try this setup, dont feel like spending 350c for the green jewel. Do you have trouble killing regular map bosses? (mostly T11, maybe some T13-T15 maps). I usually dont swap to conc effect with the regular setup and kill them easily, guess I could just swap in conc effect with the HoI setup.

Bought for 60chaos in harbinger hardcore , think this was worth it guys? I hope i'll have a blast with this build :) Leveling go's good so far
Last edited by Psycomantje on Sep 7, 2017, 7:58:45 AM
Hey Guys. Im happy to see your all doing good. Big thanks to everyone whos helping out other people with my build.

I have started yesterday with my own Harbinger character. Gornodd_Inqusitor (im always very creative)
So far im having a blast, experiencing the new Story-Line.

The main goal for me was to see how well it levels and how I can add to the leveling section. So far I have been extremly lucky with my drops (getting a tabula off the first exile ive killed). But I already can see some flaws in my leveling trees and im reworking the entire leveling section atm, to provide you with the best experience I can give you.

Finished kitava today. My dps is already at 4,6k. I need 4k more for shaper :)

Also despite the tabula I really feel like the build lends itself very well for SSF.

here my status atm

Also im dying to test the new harbinger helmet in some kind of way ;)
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 7, 2017, 10:12:26 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
Hey Guys. Im happy to see your all doing good. Big thanks to everyone whos helping out other people with my build.

Also despite the tabula I really feel like the build lends itself very well for SSF.

Also im dying to test the new harbinger helmet in some kind of way ;)

Hi,

Good to see it works well for you, and lot's of drop luck.

I'm playing it SSF - and the only problem is getting the shield. So I have to take accuracy nodes now, until I can get it or get a lucky Vagan craft.

How many chance orbs I would need for such a low level shield otherwise?
nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 7, 2017, 7:02:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info