[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
GornoDD wrote:
Ruthless still hasnt been fixed yet. I did mess around with it quite a bit and I think you can really abuse it. just tapping flurry a single time is enough to get to the meaty one. If youre getting used to the playstyle its actually quite nice. Maybe it was intentionally desinged that way?

Its like Click-Click-Boom and your dong 113% more. However its not always so predictable, so I continue to recommend "added cold". Its much more consistent and almost as good as ruthless (when working correctly).

Cool, I'll definitely play around with both. It is just too bad they're different colors, as ideally I think I'd want ruthless for bosses and added cold for trash. Ruthless is obviously pretty terrible for trash.

Thanks for the feedback.
"
MBMajestic wrote:
Ok i want to write down my experience with this build i had this far: (maybe it helps someone, who cant decide if to start this build)

my league starter was essence drain . while pretty tanky and ok clear speed (maping), i lacked alot of damage in the higher maps without massive investment.

my second one was a ele-wander . Godlike clear speed (maping) and okayish single target with barrage, the big downside is the squishyness and the gigantic investment, which i need to make, to clear high maps (+bosses) without dying to much.

my 3rd one was your ele claw inq. good mobility, ok clearspeed, insane single target, good survivability. so for me this is the "jack of all trades" for sure. i love maping and bursting bosses down. your build gives me what i need for a reasonable budget. (way lower then wander, similar to my ed build)

while i started out slow (in the mid 70´s) i could feel the effectiveness of this build with every piece i upgraded. now im doing t15+ without much of trouble and 90% of my currencys i farmed with this char. (started with a 4l belly tho xD) meanwhile i 6l two bellys and are alot richer then i was before this. (Lvl 90 btw.)

my current gear (he farmed it almost all himself currencywise)

Thx for this great build, wish u all good luck and loot!!!

Wanders with barrage can actually outclass almost any other build at single target at this point. The investment however is quite extreme.

My inquis currently is on a ChinSol (it does more damage than pre 2.4 Legacy Reach of the Council for 1/1000 of the cost) Barrage build that does some quite breathtaking single target. Im going back to BF tomorrow cause I need to do some more tests. I might add it as a Bonus Build here.

When you want extreme numbers you can do a elemental Berserker with a 2x multi-multi-ele-Foils Dual Wield + Double Aura (Anger + Wrath) with Legacy Abyssus and "Molten Strike" with 3 Projectiles Helmet and Double Wildfire Thershold Gem. Add Projectile Weakness and with all flasks including Dying Sun, Atziri, Vinktars, Diamond you can get 38 million Dps. I have a PoEB on that. However its not really realistic and has some quite perverted costs.

"
MrProtoX wrote:
Hello, what claw should i use at lvl ~35-40 in order to change to blade flurry?

Leveling atm, these are good uniques for the flat ele dmg:

So I can do all guardians without any problems. Been facetanking minotaur, he is the easiest one in my opinion. Hydra requires to dodge a bit but is nice practise for Shaper later on. Phoenix is easy aslong as u kill the adds as they spawn. Chimera's add phase is the worst for me, still can do on most mods. I just try to avoid Monster Damage/Life and curses.

I also tried Shaper 3 times today.

Keep in mind you probably can do Shaper with less gear then I have! Those 3 attempts are also my first Shaper attempts ever.

First run didnt go to well got to second phase and placed a vortec in Zana bubble. Everything prior to Shaper is really really easy though.

Second run I didnt even get to second phase cause of internet issues. Got that one saved from another person.

Third run was the best of all the 3. Got to thrid phase without losing a portal. It really gets hectic there. I ended up failing the set aswell got him to 14% or so.
The moment I checked my gear afterwards I realized I was using a lvl 20/20 Inc AoE for the boss fight instead of my lvl 21/20 Conc.Shit Happens
Still super hyped I came that far, next time I get his ass for sure.

Thanks Gorno for the amazing build, I am having a blast, had to get back into PoE, the last time I played was Rampage League and your build really did a great job at that.
Here is the gear I was using.

Last edited by GeraltvonRiva on Aug 31, 2017, 4:19:52 PM
Hey guys, new to the game here. The belly of the 6L beast wyrmscale with the right color sockets costs soo much Chaos Orb on poe.trade. Can I use 6L (4blue, 1red, 1green) instead? What blue gem do u suggest I put in the blue socket instead of the original red? thanks
"
MMCShiNi wrote:
"
MrProtoX wrote:
Hello, what claw should i use at lvl ~35-40 in order to change to blade flurry?

Leveling atm, these are good uniques for the flat ele dmg:

Also

edit: I'd also recommend at least one piece of elreon jewelry to make mana work early on.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Aug 31, 2017, 5:16:11 PM
you know that you can recolour the sockets by using a cromatic orb on the item?
Did some upgrade on my character. Here is the gear:
Spoiler

It's not the best, but im smashing everything, even in T10+ maps :D. Thanks for great build. I always wanted to make good BF character, now my dreams come true! What should i upgrade next? Amulet? Dont have enough currency for 6l belly yet.
because you are using "Ruthless" in your setup but recommend "Added Cold Damage Support" ???? Which one is better at the end of the build?
"
because you are using "Ruthless" in your setup but recommend "Added Cold Damage Support" ???? Which one is better at the end of the build?

He started using Ruthless, but its bugged and inconsistent damage. So he switched to Added Cold until it could be fixed. Ruthless is still viable, just not as reliable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info