[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
skjutengris wrote:
tried shaper failed.
major sucky ass engine that wont allow free flowing movements.

takes a bit of practice. but its not hat hard actually

"
kaksius wrote:
Hey, so i started this build specificly for End game content such as Guardians and Shaper, right now im lvl 82 and i love it, clearing maps up to t14 with no problems and quite fast, bosses also melt when i pop everything, now the question i have, will my gear/dps will be enough for guardians and shaper right now?

P.S i have like 500c in stash, so im definetly gonna upgrade my claw and other stuff.

Looking good. YOu should be able to take him quite comfortably. I had 10k dps in hideout in my 3L video
Hi GornoDD, are you able to do a gear check before I take on the Guardians + Shaper?

Spoiler

Hello, what claw should i use at lvl ~35-40 in order to change to blade flurry?
Cool build, but I sort of have a bone to pick with the "63C budget" claim. I don't doubt that you bought all that gear for 63C on standard, but on fresh leagues that's many, many exalts worth of gear you have shown there. Is there really anybody who's looking for "budget builds" for standard? Leagues are where you try to build on a budget. I also noticed in the video you still had vinktar's on (200c on harbinger), and I'm betting you still had your 21/20 gems (21/20 added lightning is 170c on harbinger right now), which don't appear to be accounted for in your budget.

Separate question: Have they fixed the bladeflurry / ruthless interaction? Or is it still all-or-nothing for the full channel? If the latter, are you pre-charging two little BFs before going full-channel 113% more damage on bosses? I didn't notice you doing this in the videos.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Aug 31, 2017, 2:28:32 PM
"
Cool build, but I sort of have a bone to pick with the "63C budget" claim. I don't doubt that you bought all that gear for 63C on standard, but on fresh leagues that's many, many exalts worth of gear you have shown there. Is there really anybody who's looking for "budget builds" for standard? Leagues are where you try to build on a budget. I also noticed in the video you still had vinktar's on (200c on harbinger), and I'm betting you still had your 21/20 gems (21/20 added lightning is 170c on harbinger right now), which don't appear to be accounted for in your budget.

Separate question: Have they fixed the bladeflurry / ruthless interaction? Or is it still all-or-nothing for the full channel? If the latter, are you pre-charging two little BFs before going full-channel 113% more damage on bosses? I didn't notice you doing this in the videos.

FYI Vinktars right now only 18c.
Loving this build! Just made the switch last night from Sunder to BF and I'm really digging it. Thanks!
"
kaksius wrote:
"

The gear (without vinktars) mostly came from my own sale tabs. It was lingering there without anyone buying it for those exact amount of chaos. Some pieces where there for over two years. I wasnt cheating here.

Ofc the whole Gems-Set is wort quite alot. I mentioned that it was not included in the calculation. I also mentioned that I accidently left the vinktars in there. So your totally right that I was cheating a bit there. But I also think leveling and vaaling gems-sets is just a time factor and everybody can do that. Im constantly leveling gems in my alt-set and vaaling so many 21's for selling.

Btw I could have killed shaper with much worse gear. In my 3L video I had even much lower dps than in the 63c run. I died a single time.

I actually have done a 2L run. I died 4 times wich is not worth uploading for me. Im recording a new one tomorrow.
Last edited by GornoDD on Aug 31, 2017, 2:49:24 PM
"
kaksius wrote:
"

A phys conversion vinktar is 18c. An added lightning one is 200c.

"
GornoDD wrote:
Ofc the whole Gems-Set is wort quite alot. I mentioned that it was not included in the calculation. I also mentioned that I accidently left the vinktars in there. So your totally right that I was cheating a bit there. But I also think leveling and vaaling gems-sets is just a time factor and everybody can do that. Im constantly leveling gems in my alt-set and vaaling so many 21's for selling.

Generally you get your first level 20 gems around level 91, if you've been leveling them from the beginning. Assuming you had 6 added lightnings in your weapon swap, for a total of 7 attempts, that's a 61% chance of getting a level 21 added lightning at level 91. If you want it to be quality, all the leveled gems need to be quality, which is an up-front investment of ~50 chaos for 7 20% quality added lightnings. Realistically you're probably leveling some swap stuff like herald of ice, herald of thunder, inc crit (as mentioned in the guide), so it is probably 4 chances, or 41% odds of getting a level 21 gem.

I guess we just live in very different worlds (standard vs leagues).

Any response on the ruthless/bladeflurry interaction? I just went back through the recent patch notes and haven't seen any mention of a fix, so I'm guessing it is still full-channel?

Edit: I don't mean to be a negative nancy. I think this is a really cool build concept, and really well polished guide overall. It was just that as a leagues player, I balked pretty hard when I saw the "budget" gear.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Aug 31, 2017, 3:21:23 PM
"
"
kaksius wrote:
"

A phys conversion vinktar is 18c. An added lightning one is 200c.

"
GornoDD wrote:

Generally you get your first level 20 gems around level 91, if you've been leveling them from the beginning. Assuming you had 6 added lightnings in your weapon swap, for a total of 7 attempts, that's a 61% chance of getting a level 21 added lightning at level 91. If you want it to be quality, all the leveled gems need to be quality, which is an up-front investment of ~50 chaos for 7 20% quality added lightnings. Realistically you're probably leveling some swap stuff like herald of ice, herald of thunder, inc crit (as mentioned in the guide), so it is probably 4 chances, or 41% odds of getting a level 21 gem.

I guess we just live in very different worlds (standard vs leagues).

Any response on the ruthless/bladeflurry interaction? I just went back through the recent patch notes and haven't seen any mention of a fix, so I'm guessing it is still full-channel?

Edit: I don't mean to be a negative nancy. I think this is a really cool build concept, and really well polished guide overall. It was just that s a leagues player, I balked pretty hard when I saw the "budget" gear.

Ruthless still hasnt been fixed yet. I did mess around with it quite a bit and I think you can really abuse it. just tapping flurry a single time is enough to get to the meaty one. If youre getting used to the playstyle its actually quite nice. Maybe it was intentionally desinged that way?

Its like Click-Click-Boom and your dong 113% more. However its not always so predictable, so I continue to recommend "added cold". Its much more consistent and almost as good as ruthless (when working correctly).

When im leveling gems im usually buy 14-18% quality ones at level 1. They are often really cheap grabs. Also leveling Wrath is pretty good since it doesnt need quality at all. Im often leveling about 12 gems at the same time and dont level low importance stuff like Item rarity or blood magic.

Im farming uber-atziri alot and the amount of XP from the trash is pretty crazy. Your gems hit level 20 in no-time. On legecy I leveled as spectral throw raider. I started farming Uber very early in the league and got my 21's before hitting 90.

Last edited by GornoDD on Aug 31, 2017, 3:29:08 PM
Ok i want to write down my experience with this build i had this far: (maybe it helps someone, who cant decide if to start this build)

my league starter was essence drain . while pretty tanky and ok clear speed (maping), i lacked alot of damage in the higher maps without massive investment.

my second one was a ele-wander . Godlike clear speed (maping) and okayish single target with barrage, the big downside is the squishyness and the gigantic investment, which i need to make, to clear high maps (+bosses) without dying to much.

my 3rd one was your ele claw inq. good mobility, ok clearspeed, insane single target, good survivability. so for me this is the "jack of all trades" for sure. i love maping and bursting bosses down. your build gives me what i need for a reasonable budget. (way lower then wander, similar to my ed build)

while i started out slow (in the mid 70´s) i could feel the effectiveness of this build with every piece i upgraded. now im doing t15+ without much of trouble and 90% of my currencys i farmed with this char. (started with a 4l belly tho xD) meanwhile i 6l two bellys and are alot richer then i was before this. (Lvl 90 btw.)

my current gear (he farmed it almost all himself currencywise)

Thx for this great build, wish u all good luck and loot!!!

Last edited by MBMajestic on Aug 31, 2017, 3:40:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info