[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

First of all thx for the Guide! I have only one quick question.
Which stats should i focus for the new abyss jewels? What's the Statprioity? And which "elemental damage to attacks" element is the best for this build? Fire?

Sry for my bad english i hope u understand my questions.

THX!
"
Kakamandui wrote:
First of all thx for the Guide! I have only one quick question.
Which stats should i focus for the new abyss jewels? What's the Statprioity? And which "elemental damage to attacks" element is the best for this build? Fire?

Sry for my bad english i hope u understand my questions.

THX!

You should re-read "How to Gear your character" guide section.
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 16, 2017, 2:32:40 PM
with gear in budget section i got 12k dps in pob, how much dps you have in game?with budget gear
Leveling with this build...
In all the builds I've tried, I die the most with this one.
Okay i am really confused about [21/20] Herald of Ice those numbers. does it mean level 21 herald of ice? what is the /20 then?
"
igorkugan wrote:
I dont understand why the damage on the tooltip on path of building os so low, i have to multiply on something to have the real dps that the build can do, can someone help me out?

IIRC, that DPS listed is per ball. So multiply that by the number of molten balls, but keep in mind that they're not all going to hit something.
"
famulor wrote:
Okay i am really confused about [21/20] Herald of Ice those numbers. does it mean level 21 herald of ice? what is the /20 then?

level/quality
Thanks for this build. It's pretty hard to get rolling but once you do, oh my god does it shred everything. Have been farming chimera/t15 whole day to get money for belly and after that it's shaper time :)
"
DrRats wrote:
v

Need help with gearing. My damage seems a little weak. Running T1 maps now. I feel a little squishy and the boss takes some time to kill. Showing about 6k in hideout with aura on. Are my glove enchants messing my damage up? It doesn't seem to make a difference if I unequip them. I'm not sure how you can get up to 200k damage?!? Any help would be appreciated!

30k+ dps easy in budget gear. Start pressing buttons and getting bufs in fight/
For 200k you nedd 50-60ex gear
Last edited by zirtech on Dec 16, 2017, 4:47:35 PM
Thanks for a great build, leveling with it right now and it's already a blast.
My two penny : you don't need to swap out ancestral call for single target, ancestral call attacks targets you don't hit directly so you can attack ground under the boss (with attack-stand key) and cause you are not hitting a boss he will be hit with ac this way you will get double missile barrage on him as well as main strike (from ac)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info