[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Yo im really loving the build so far and i really enjoy the fact that i can finally play molten strike without having to blow mad cash on a BLS.

Im just wondering if i'll still able to proc the innervate and onslaught on HoI if i dont put ele focus into the gem setup :o

Thanks so much :>
Hi,
you accidentally broke your gear links in 2 sections at least:

The Levelling Uniques still refers to Brightbeaks, Le Heups and Tabulas, but has Lyco, Belly, Starkonjas and other things that aren't even unique.

The other place is where you talk How to Gear your character. It's just a right mess, between basically nothing being where it should and not having a chest armor piece anywhere in there, even though there is a Chest section.

There might be a problem with all the places there's a gear piece linked there, I'm not sure
I'm a bit confused with this build, Onslaught and Innervate don't seem to be proccing at all for me whereas the demo videos show them both proccing pretty frequently. I saw similar posts about this where Elemental Focus was preventing them from proccing, but I've made sure I don't have it equipped. I'm not quite into mapping yet so maybe I'm missing a critical component of the build, but I can't pin down what the big difference is (other than my bad gear and lower numbers).
Hi 2 all.
Taking the 50 level I realized that from Molten strike there is absolutely no damage.
What could be the reason?
Videos with the damage can be viewed here:
https://youtu.be/ixXqLXN8HuE
It's look's like ball's from MS deal no damage...
im rly noob in melee build's =*(

UPDATE: FUCK THE GLOVES ENCHANT! im change cloves to another one and dps is insane

Gear^
"
Last edited by dectroye on Dec 14, 2017, 6:16:03 AM
Im just asking. why we shouldnt use for offhand high edps claw instead of shield? as i see we didnt take any "holding shield" node in passive tree.
"
Lucidi wrote:
Yo im really loving the build so far and i really enjoy the fact that i can finally play molten strike without having to blow mad cash on a BLS.

Im just wondering if i'll still able to proc the innervate and onslaught on HoI if i dont put ele focus into the gem setup :o

Thanks so much :>

Hi all!!

First of all, really nice guide mate! Im on it as my sec char and is a blast ftm :).

I see a lot of ppl asking about ele focus. I try to answer them just to clarify.

In the gem section, u have all the gems u need to use in aoe or Single target.

In ST, we have elemental damage with attacks and Ele focus, but in pulls, we change that to increased AOE and the new ancestral call skill.

We have HoI link with innervate and onsl just cuz when we kill a freeze mob, HoI procs and give us both procs. But in bosses, we normally dont kill adds (or not no many than we can proc HoI often) so we have to change Increased AOE for ele Focus (just for bosses) to increase our single DPS.

The doubt i have is with the new ancestral call skill. It has a less multiplier, so i understand the idea to change it in ST, but, if we dont hit the boss, we can get the MS ball from our "air" attack and balls from ancestral call attack (there's a close mob so it procs), what means double MS balls. Using this strat, i dont know if taking out AC is a dps gain in ST. i saw a Mathil's video explaining this, but is hard to get the numbers (at least for me). Someone do the maths or sthing??

Thx in advance! and Appologize for my english :)
Apologies if this has already been asked

If we're taking Vaal pact, how does this work if we have blood rage. Wont the lack of life regen be a ball ache in the downtime between kills?
IGN: TiinyTemplar
I was hesitant to switch to MS from BF but I am Glad I did. I very much liked the build. Now I am 62 and at very very crowd density and on some bosses, have a little bit survive issue but that is probably because I am trying to face tank everything. Some bosses does not allow that with my crap gear ( I think my gear is 5-6 chaos worth in total)
"
plescure wrote:
Apologies if this has already been asked

If we're taking Vaal pact, how does this work if we have blood rage. Wont the lack of life regen be a ball ache in the downtime between kills?

At the moment, it drains half of my hp alone. Popping a hp flask to compensate it.
I still dont get it lol

whats the best 5 link MS for single target and for clear?

is ms-ac-ele dmg with attacks-multistrike-added lightning a good setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info