[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Anyone here who still stick to BF version?
Just need few advices.
I'm lvl 82 now t7-t8 maps going pretty easy on a 5L(changed claw for better(310 edps with AS),grabbed Crit chance/Crit Mulitplier in tree,running 2 heralds(1 with Onslaught+innervate) + Blasphemy Enfeeble,CWDT+Warlords Mark,Lightning golem,Ancestral protector,Orb of Storms + Power charge on crit. hit).
4k tooltip BF damage,full buffed about 5.5k,4740 HP.
Leech rate is relly good,even abyss mobs on each point rarely removes 50% of HP for a second.

I have about 90c now,what i should change from my gear first.

Lycosidae is insanely high price 140-145c cheapest,Belly 5L about 100c,6L about 10Ex.
The problem am also lacking Int amount(Herald Of thunder,Enfeeble requires 142-146 on 17/18lvl),so i rolled it on few pieces.

Rings/Amulet with added ele dmg + % increased elemental dmg with attacks + Life + crit chance/multiplier also very high price.

If changing helm which one is better Rat's Nest or Starkonja?

Also how i should spend next 8-9 points in the tree?
Should i go phase Acrobatics,or continiu to grabbing remaining crit nodes,or going for remaining 4 jewel slots?

PS.Just checked rings/amulets even without crit chance/multiplier,just life+resistances+ %ele dmg with attack skills,no even added cold/fire/light dmg to attacks,the cheapest ones is 70-80c. ((

PSPS. Just bought new jewel 5%AS +7% increased Life + 18% multiplier with 1 handed weapons - 30c,god damn how this build can be even called a semi-budget,total cost of all endgame gear including jewels more than 20 Exalts.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 13, 2017, 1:35:17 PM
"
"
_phlv_ wrote:
MS is specific. It requires gems on 20/20 to work really OK. Before that it feels bit clunky. Believe me it will do the job soon.

U just offer to suffer first 7-10 days of a any new leage?
Its not ok playing this way.

It's definitely not what I'm saying. I'm saying that true power unveils after some time :)
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Hi guys!

Totaly newbie here but liking this build so far! I am curious what you are using for offhand while you level up, is it a shield? And what is the best weapon for MS? Mace with ed? Looked around but didn't find much on the subject.

Thanks for the guide!
"
exams123 wrote:

Any tips to make playing through the acts easier? I switched Gems here and there to look for an improvement but i cannot find it (Not that experienced in PoE)

Thanks in advance!

Change ur amulet to yellow "Lapis Amulet" with high int and/or pick one +30 int node on tree.

In act6 town buy from Lily Roth (after her quest complition) Cast then damage taken and Warlord's Mark, re-colored helmet to have 2 red sockets, put in both gems there, do not lvl them.

Buy a second ring with high life and your lvlv restriction.

Change offhend dagger with something better.

Use Leap slam+Fortify+Attack speed for move and defence

Buy or craft at least one flask like that

Take Ancestal Call support? change, elemental damage with attacks for not boss sitiation, for bosses - switch back

"
pixelpojken wrote:
Hi guys!
... I am curious what you are using for offhand while you level up, is it a shield? And what is the best weapon for MS? Mace with ed? ....

Mace is good option, hovever any weapon with good ele-damade and attack speed will be suited, look for sht like this:
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 13, 2017, 1:14:58 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Anyone here who still stick to BF version?
Just need few advices.
I'm lvl 82 now t7-t8 maps going pretty easy on a 5L(changed claw for better(310 edps with AS),grabbed Crit chance/Crit Mulitplier in tree,running 2 heralds(1 with Onslaught+innervate) + Blasphemy Enfeeble,CWDT+Warlords Mark,Lightning golem,Ancestral protector,Orb of Storms + Power charge on crit. hit).
3740 tooltip BF damage,full buffed about 5k,4740 HP.
Leech rate is relly good,even abyss mobs on each poing rarely removes 50% of HP for a second.

I have about 90c now,what i should change from my gear first.

Lycosidae is insanely high price 140-145c cheapest,Belly 5L about 100c,6L about 10Ex.
The problem am also lacking Int amount(Herald Of thunder,Enfeeble requires 142-146 on 17/18lvl),so i rolled it on few pieces.

Rings/Amulet with added ele dmg + % increased elemental dmg with attacks + Life + crit chance/multiplier also very high price.

If changing helm which one is better Rat's Nest or Starkonja?

Also how i should spend next 8-9 points in the tree?
Should i go phase Acrobatics,or continiu to grabbing remaining crit nodes,or going for remaining 4 jewel slots?

PS.Just checked rings/amulets even without crit chance/multiplier,just life+resistances+ %ele dmg with attack skills,no even added cold/fire/light dmg to attacks,the cheapest ones is 70-80c. ((

PSPS. Just bought new jewel 5%AS +7% increased Life + 18% multiplier with 1 handed weapons - 30c,god damn how this build can be even called a semi-budget,total cost of all endgame gear including jewels more than 20 Exalts.

Armor:
I would buy a 6l white armor and throw some essences at it until you get either decent life + resistances or very decent resistances. This makes gearing your character easier, as you don't have to pay attention to having rings with resitances too. The armor makes up for that.

Helm:
I would defenitly prefer Starkonjas. This build has more than enough damage. Surving > max damage.

Rings / Amu: Become way cheaper when you don't have to look for resistances, so equip your armor accordingly (see above)

Passive tree:
Pick 1-2 Int nodes (the ones that give +30). You can spec out of them later. Also, I'd suggest aiming for jewels and/or phase acrobats. Jewels give you alot of flexibility in terms of resistance and attributes, and there are lots of +ele damage abyss jewels that greatly boost your dps.

Hope that helps :-)
"
Catilaxun wrote:

Armor:
I would buy a 6l white armor and throw some essences at it until you get either decent life + resistances or very decent resistances. This makes gearing your character easier, as you don't have to pay attention to having rings with resitances too. The armor makes up for that.

Helm:
I would defenitly prefer Starkonjas. This build has more than enough damage. Surving > max damage.

Rings / Amu: Become way cheaper when you don't have to look for resistances, so equip your armor accordingly (see above)

Passive tree:
Pick 1-2 Int nodes (the ones that give +30). You can spec out of them later. Also, I'd suggest aiming for jewels and/or phase acrobats. Jewels give you alot of flexibility in terms of resistance and attributes, and there are lots of +ele damage abyss jewels that greatly boost your dps.

Hope that helps :-)

Ty,i will try it.
"
"
184Krigare wrote:
What should i do to stop dying? im lvl 48

All ur geAr have to have at least +40 life.

u have it only in 3 items from 9.
U dont need use shield so early, pick a second weapon

"
AcerNoctis wrote:
. Is there any chance to see full skill tree please. I’ll be really grateful. Thank you in advance.

First post of the thread, section Leveling your Character,text spoilered

Hi. Thank you for your answe, but there is just like to lvl my character. I will like to see full passive skill tree because when I’m openin link with it I see all the time same tree with maximum 40 point spent. Where I can find it please? Each link with passive tree I’m opening looking the same. I’m really sorry but I’m newbie even here on forum. Thank you again.
Hi! Im enjoying this build so far and i have a question. Is there any cheap unique claw(or any unique weapon) that would carry me through early mapping?
What about assassin's mark instead of enfeeble?
Tried out the MS version of ur build, and damn it feels good! Thanks alot for the build once again!

"
azuriteh wrote:
Hi! Im enjoying this build so far and i have a question. Is there any cheap unique claw(or any unique weapon) that would carry me through early mapping?

I searched for a claw with 20+ atk speed and 230+ elemental damage. It costed me about 15C . It sure does the work for me in maps below tier 10, rekin most of the bosses. So if this is within ur budget i would strongly recommend it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info