[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Nooxylol wrote:
You would run conc effect with Increased AOE in this setup? I've never done this and I wasn't sure if it was a typo.

Not sure if anyone answered you, but I was wondering the same myself. Best guess I have is how it works in conjunction with Point Blank.
"
AcerNoctis wrote:
.... Each link with passive tree I’m opening looking the same. I’m really sorry but I’m newbie even here on forum. Thank you again.

Here are links:

If they also looks same - then u have to clear cookis in your bowser, or try another one (Chrome , Firefox,Opera )

з.ы. (aka P.S.) U ofcource know that u could zoom in / zoom out tree with mouse wheel, do you?
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 13, 2017, 3:00:37 PM
Can someone look at my character and tell me what I am doing wrong with talents/gear?
Where can I improve easily without spending 500 exalted orbs?
"
AkarZul wrote:
"
Nooxylol wrote:
You would run conc effect with Increased AOE in this setup? I've never done this and I wasn't sure if it was a typo.

Not sure if anyone answered you, but I was wondering the same myself. Best guess I have is how it works in conjunction with Point Blank.

Its actually kind of counter intuitive with point black. For clearing its still quite nice for the wider spread of the projectiles and bigger aoe of indiviual orb explosions. It doesnt really matter if they supper a small penalty from PB sometimes, because with semi decent gear you pretty much oneshot all the monsters anyways.

Also note!!!!! that the BUDGET BUILD SECTION IS BACK!
Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 13, 2017, 3:36:46 PM
Thank you for this build. I'm still leveling though, but it just wrecks things. All the bosses die in a split second lol and I've spent only like 2 chaos for both MS jewels and another 3 chaos for my random 5L. So that's like facerolling everything for 5c until maps. FeelsGoodMan! :D
Last edited by Jungblut on Dec 13, 2017, 3:41:51 PM
What we should use for off-hand if we cant afford lyco?
(you posted budget section while im writing this :P)
Last edited by Kutsalizm on Dec 13, 2017, 3:51:27 PM
You said transitioning to molten strike is easy but I don't see how easy it is to transition since I need like 10 orbs of regret get back from disemboweling. It's 10chaos orbs for level 30 guy first league character you know -.-
What you say about Carcass Jack? Im take this 5l and feel very good on maps.
Should the CWDT - IC - LG gems be 20/20 or was this a typo? I'm relatively a new player and I've always seen that you want a CWDT setup with CWDT at lvl 10 max?
the recommended leveling uniques section is broken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info