[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

after serious nerf of molten strike, im doing this build for my main character. hope this could work for 3.7 and endgame contents. thanks for the build.
"
Oroboro wrote:
The build has been officially updated for 3.7 and it's stronger than ever, more than tripling our old dps! Hope you guys enjoy!

I`ve got some problems with this build. So couldnt someone explain whats wrong with me?

1. Mana sustain
You cant just press flicker with anger and flammability because legion have really big count of mobs. Even without aura and curse sometimes I have lack of mana. Why? Because pob show me 12 attacks per second with setup
Flicker - Melee splash - Combustion - Close Combat - Elemental Damage - Multistrike
OFC I took Pain Reaver, but 2% mana leech is too small for 12+ attacks per second x_x
Okay, we can swap Multistrike and Melee splash for Immolate and Ruthless and drop attack rate to ~6-7 per second, but with this setup you cant clean even half of legion.

When I have 50 rage + 7 frenzy + onlsaught + Berserk pressed and using your setup its nightmare that mana will drop and you`ll just stack in one place.

2. Life sustain \ survivability
Cuz our immortal call isn`t really immortal now, I decided to take Vaal Pact, but I think its shitty decision and there are some better ways to survive in local legion bosses or synicate surprises.
"
deadwinter_ wrote:
"
Oroboro wrote:
The build has been officially updated for 3.7 and it's stronger than ever, more than tripling our old dps! Hope you guys enjoy!

I`ve got some problems with this build. So couldnt someone explain whats wrong with me?

1. Mana sustain
You cant just press flicker with anger and flammability because legion have really big count of mobs. Even without aura and curse sometimes I have lack of mana. Why? Because pob show me 12 attacks per second with setup
Flicker - Melee splash - Combustion - Close Combat - Elemental Damage - Multistrike
OFC I took Pain Reaver, but 2% mana leech is too small for 12+ attacks per second x_x
Okay, we can swap Multistrike and Melee splash for Immolate and Ruthless and drop attack rate to ~6-7 per second, but with this setup you cant clean even half of legion.

When I have 50 rage + 7 frenzy + onlsaught + Berserk pressed and using your setup its nightmare that mana will drop and you`ll just stack in one place.

2. Life sustain \ survivability
Cuz our immortal call isn`t really immortal now, I decided to take Vaal Pact, but I think its shitty decision and there are some better ways to survive in local legion bosses or synicate surprises.

1. With your mana problems, try grabbing Dynamo next to Marauder, worked for me.

2. I haven't updated the uniques yet, but we'll be using more dodge to help with survivability. Try using Kintsugi and Darkray Vectors. I'm planning on stacking Kintsugi with the new vaal jewel that adds a similar effect to stack them.
Last edited by Oroboro on Jun 10, 2019, 10:58:52 AM
I love the build but unfortunately I discovered it too late and I already started a slayer (not willing to start over a new char).

I tried to adapt the build linking the tree to the duelist starting point and taking Impact, Overwhelm and Headsman from the slayer ascendancy resulting in losing about half of the damage of the original build...

Is it even worth trying to adapt to a duelist or should I just move to another flicker build?

Thanks!
Hey! nice build! when i can switch to flickr strike from sunder?
Hey Oro I got a question. I'm really interested in doing Flicker strike this league but I'm also still a scrub when it comes to following Skill Trees. Do you have a suggestion on which nodes I should go for first while leveling and what I should get later on? If it isnt much of a problem could you possibly do a leveling skill tree with your PoB? Not a big deal but as I said I'm just a scrub and dont know exactly whats best for this build. Thanks a lot for making a great guide!
He says in the first post:

"
1. You want to start out by rushing over to Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. Grab all the nodes along the path to it, but be sure to skip all of the elemental damage nodes until level 67 when you can equip Oro's.

2. After you get Phase Acrobatics, rush towards Elemental Overload just before you hit level 67 so you can benefit from the massive damage boost it gives.

3. This is when you should start putting points into frenzy charges and the elemental nodes for a huge damage increase.

4. If you're ever feeling like you need more survivability, just put more points into life nodes.
"

This is the way I am leveling right now, heading to the right side for Acro and Phase Acro. Leveling with lacerate.
Last edited by Murasaki2013 on Jun 10, 2019, 1:58:54 PM
Hey, i got a question, is it maybe possible to level with flicker strike to getting comfortable with it? cause of the changes that it now generates frenzy charges by it own, maybe with blood rage or something?
"
Hey, i got a question, is it maybe possible to level with flicker strike to getting comfortable with it? cause of the changes that it now generates frenzy charges by it own, maybe with blood rage or something?

Well i switched to Flickerstrike at level 38. I got to say its working fine but im using tabula rasha and leveling items. U also need to have Frenzy and blood rage in order to generate enough frenzy for bosses. I use Edge of madness sword. You can try to switch flicker from level 28 with Lakishu's Blade because it gives you a free level 1 multistrike gem, but its DPS didnt feel nice for me.z(Sorry for my englando :D )
Last edited by sorlix on Jun 11, 2019, 1:45:06 AM
replace leap slam culling strike with fortify, as oro's has culling strike and everything will be burning >.o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info