[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

If we can't afford xoph ammy would you recommend dumping the 3 points in to get Avatar of fire?
So, after all these testings are you thinking that this build can clear uber elder with a reasonable budget or we need to dump tons of credit into it?
How HC viable is this build? I've seen alot of videos of people flicker striking into something that kills them is that pretty common?
Pretty bummed with this build. Seems like it's gonna take top-tier investment to hit mid-tier performance, all for the sake of the average Jugg tankiness. I'm looking at new gloves right now but honestly I might just scrap it.

Character is Alabaster_SHIV, and if I'm doing something monumentally stupid that's breaking the build I'd like to know about it but so far this is a pale shadow of the TE flicker I've done before. I wanted to avoid playing Slayer again but maybe that was the mistake.
can u give me an update on passive three ... im not using POB ... thx
After doing all Content beside Uber Elder with the Build i am getting kinda bored.
Anyone interested in buying my gear so i have the Budget to move on?

Full 20/20 skills 6l Availible as well :)
Heyo! I am a returning player and I always loved flicker strike so I'm trying to build this.

I have some questions about the passive skill tree though, and forgive me if i may seem ignorant here and there.

So first question is this: why is there a long branch going from bottom left all the way to elemental overload, instead of it going up from heart of the warrior straight up to retribution and then connect to elemental overload from there.

Here is a skill tree so you know what I mean.

I did the math and here are the differences:
You gain:
- 20 dex
- 10 str
- +10 life
- 1% life
- +20% armour
- 10% max ES (kinda useless though)
- 14% increased melee damage
- 26% increased physical damage (i guess that's useless with oro's, but hey it helps pre-67 leveling)
- 9% attack speed & 5% cast speed

You lose:
- 40% mana regeneration from 'Shaper'

Then the final tradeoff: you lose 1 jewel socket, but you gain 1 passive point. You can pick up the jewel socket beneath Elemental overload with just 2 points invested though. So in that case you would gain all the above benefits, still have the same amount of jewels, but lose 1 passive.

So the question is: is it worth it to take your skill branch over the one I suggested? Does the build rely on that 40% mana regeneration? I also don't know how impactful jewels are, so please take a look at these differences and tell me what you think.

Building on this alternative branch, you also get easy access to elemental nodes from templar area.
Another small suggestion I'd like for you to take a look at here

So instead of getting elemental damage from the far right of the branch (above the extra frenzy charge node), we'd get it from the templar area.

Now we also gain:
- 20% more elemental damage (we get 60% all elemental dmgs instead of 40% attack skill only)
- 12% to all elemental resists
- 5% chance to freeze/shock/ignite
- we gain 1 passive point even after getting a 2nd jewel socket (i selected the socket below elemental overload)

For the price of losing:
- 6% elemental penetration
- 40 dex

So if we combine this last tree with your passive tree, here is the net +/-:
We gain:
- 10 str
- +10 life
- 1% life
- +20% armour
- 12% to all elemental resists
- 10% max ES (kinda useless though)
- 14% increased melee damage
- 26% increased physical damage (i guess that's useless with oro's, but hey it helps pre-67 leveling)
- 20% more elemental damage (we get 60% all elemental dmgs instead of 40% attack skill only)
- 5% chance to freeze/shock/ignite
- 9% attack speed & 5% cast speed
- 1 passive point

We lose:
- 20 dex
- 6% elemental penetration
- 40% mana regeneration

Same amount of jewel sockets.

So the question is, is the elemental penetration and 40% mana regeneration really worth it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being a smartass, I'm pretty much a noob again and honestly want to know whether the build relies on these things or whether my suggestion is more worthwile.
I'm hitting a point in the game where I need to make the decision to start branching upwards towards elemental overload and I want to know what direction to take. Thanks! :)
Last edited by Equastro on Jul 15, 2018, 8:02:35 PM
to Equastro

i've been playing this build (not in this serve)
and try both yours and original trees
i think u miss count the numbers of jewels
the original tree can get 1 more jewel slot than urs
like the idea but i might swap back to the original one after getting 2 good jewels :)

==

and btw
in 3.3 i've removed vaal haste to vaal pure of fire
with Impresence, i get extra max fire resistance
and ignore fire resistance for around 5 secs
i think it's working quite fine

like this build :)
I play this as Slayer, taking Impact so I don't have to put in Melee Splash, but I find myself running out of mana if I can't kill things quickly enough. How do you even sustain mana as Jugg?

Incursions in tier 14 maps and up are also ass because I can't kill the architect fast enough.
please update this for 3.4 <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info