[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

PoB Doesnt calculate the damage from the close combat gem, thats why the gem is called close combat
"
PoB Doesnt calculate the damage from the close combat gem, thats why the gem is called close combat

Ahh thats make sense. Thanks for informing me about it
Would really like to know what the “59% more damage” jewel is
"
Would really like to know what the “59% more damage” jewel is

It's in the title of the jewel. PoB doesn't calculate Close Combat Support correctly, so he used the jewel as a simple fix to add it's more multi.
How about cheiftain ascendancy? have you compared the two against eachother? I was thinking that Death's fury would be great since its a free xophs blood and also the free chance to ignite can open up for something else, what do you think?
"
Philip2206 wrote:
How about cheiftain ascendancy? have you compared the two against eachother? I was thinking that Death's fury would be great since its a free xophs blood and also the free chance to ignite can open up for something else, what do you think?

Unfortunately Chieftain isn't great for this build at all. Your choices are Juggernaut for tankiness or Berserker for 3x damage.
You take a huge detour to elemental overload for if you've crit you do more damage. But you only have a crit chance of 5 % in pob.
How do one handle the Delve with this build?
"
You take a huge detour to elemental overload for if you've crit you do more damage. But you only have a crit chance of 5 % in pob.

Its enough... you have it up always, yo do sooo many hits.
d
Last edited by deweeeee7 on Jul 20, 2019, 11:25:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info