[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
NayleenMT wrote:
"
Transistory19 wrote:
Looking to make a flicker character for the first time but I gotta ask, how would you say flicker jugg compares to the normal slayer flicker???

Way less damage (but still does enough deeps to not really matter) but way way way way way way (sse a pattern ?) better survivability. The endurance charges and life regen (screw VP) really make a huge difference. I've played a retch flicker slayer before the VP nerf with gazillions of damage, it still couldn't do T16 bosses unlike this one.

100% frenzy sustain + jugg's tankiness really hit a sweet spot imo. Not the fastest clearer or the biggest deeps out there, but it certainly does the job.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on a xoph's blood soon enough and see how bonkers it becomes. Not going the Kaom's heart way though, because I don't want to get rid of Kaom's roots (not giving a fuck about freeze is so great) or leap slam.

Awesome, I already bought and 6l an oros and have a bunch of currency to spend so I think I can get all the gear right away. Now I just gotta level! Thanks~
Last edited by Transistory19 on Mar 24, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
"
NayleenMT wrote:
Not going the Kaom's heart way though, because I don't want to get rid of Kaom's roots (not giving a fuck about freeze is so great) or leap slam.

Which chest do you wear then? With the Daresso's Defiance + Kaom's roots I'm only at 5.3K HP.
6L belly, my oro's has my leap slam setup (LS, fortify, blood magic, faster attacks + portal + I stash my ruthless in there)
Mind if I ask for some thoughts on my current build. It'll probably stick like this until I can afford Xoph's Blood (So a while)

Level 79
HP 5116
Armour 8185

Should be 100% chance to ignite
About 18 exalts later, I'm currently sporting these:

I'm blaming SkyDotNet for giving me even more ideas to blow money! I haven't been able to get 3R 1B 1G on the shroud yet, so I'm mostly using it to level gems until I've built back some savings to spend with Vorici. I also need to craft more abyssal jewels, including one in a fourth type to maximize the boot bonus.

5.446 life + 549 ES, this won't be too bad defense-wise once I can put FS in the shroud with the proper supports.
Is this build HC viable? Since the change of volatile and with juggernaut it should be or not?
@NayleenMT

I'm wondering if Elemental Overload is worth it.
Even with 3 power charges (18.6% effective critical chance), and mapping with crazy speed, Elemental Overload does not seem to proc that often.
If we take Forces of Nature, it's the same DPS gain but with 100% uptime and penetration.
At 68 lvl I have only 5% to ignite soo I cant play with flicker strike ... Any ideas ?
"
Aciuffka wrote:
At 68 lvl I have only 5% to ignite soo I cant play with flicker strike ... Any ideas ?

You need Chance to Ignite Support.
Ok now I have infinity frenzy charges but only 4k dps with it ... I have fireborn jew

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info