[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Ascendecny + pantheon + keeping your resist caped + CWDT low lvl combo .. taht give you every few second more then 3,5 sec phys imunity.

Also watch out double++ dmg mod and mines.
Hello

Im not that experienced builder but I tried to do my best and I fail to achieve the promised with this build.

lvl 86

Gear:

My POB: https://pastebin.com/VidMhvRC

My tooltip DPS is 7100 on flicker 5 link with anger, flammability and fire golem
+ 6 frenzy charges 8800
+ wise oak flask 9100

Where is the proclaimed 2 mil dmg? even 1 mil or even 500K? (how to calculate it as all Im familiar with is tooltip dps from my skill)

My tree + gear are far from perfect but I believe it is not the worst and I think my DPS is too low.

Recently I respect from revenge of the hunted and 2 evasion points leading to it, and from ash frost and storm in order to achieve the super increase in DPS by traveling for elemental overload

The result is drop in few hundred tooltip DPS and 500 life at 4500, I die 20% of time in tier 7 maps where I have to be careful with most of bosses. It also didn't feel to clear better but worse after going for elemental overload.

wise oak is acccording to OP a huge boost to our dmg but I dont see any huge boost when I pop it, maybe a very little increase when I fight the boss for 20 sec instead of 30

The yellow Jewel not included in POB which I use gives me +-35 flat fire dmg.

My CWDT/IC never reacts but I see I accidentally leveled it higher.

I want to be comfortable by doing far higher tier maps and I dont know which steps to take now to improve.

Can anybody suggest improvements to me?
"
Korrikalari wrote:
Until what tier does the clearspeed hold? I am assuming the build doesnt work as good in Red maps or does it?

I'm level 90, I have yet to find a single map or map boss that is even remotely an issue with the J U G G flicker (to my great surprise I have to admit).

Just downed Minotaur (yellow map, no really insane mods besides Hexproof but I'm at 99% chance to ignite without Flammability anyway) without switching to Molten Strike, just swapped melee splash for ruthless.

6k life, 7 frenzies, 6 endurance, 8k flicker tooltip in HO.

I've been farming uber lab with this as well, super easy. Just switch to Molten Strike on Izaro purely to make sure I don't kill lieutenants etc. and fuck myself over on keys.

Edit : Red Elder completely destroyed as well. To those of you worrying about the DPS, if you've ever played Flicker before you know that in high map tiers killing shit isn't the issue, killing bosses and not getting one shot is. This J U G G version is the first one I've played that actually manages to kill T16 bosses (and easily too)...

Time to push for a shaper kill with this now !
Last edited by NayleenMT on Mar 23, 2018, 1:01:26 PM
Spoiler
"
Daemonion wrote:
Hello

Im not that experienced builder but I tried to do my best and I fail to achieve the promised with this build.

lvl 86

Gear:

My POB: https://pastebin.com/VidMhvRC

My tooltip DPS is 7100 on flicker 5 link with anger, flammability and fire golem
+ 6 frenzy charges 8800
+ wise oak flask 9100

Where is the proclaimed 2 mil dmg? even 1 mil or even 500K? (how to calculate it as all Im familiar with is tooltip dps from my skill)

My tree + gear are far from perfect but I believe it is not the worst and I think my DPS is too low.

Recently I respect from revenge of the hunted and 2 evasion points leading to it, and from ash frost and storm in order to achieve the super increase in DPS by traveling for elemental overload

The result is drop in few hundred tooltip DPS and 500 life at 4500, I die 20% of time in tier 7 maps where I have to be careful with most of bosses. It also didn't feel to clear better but worse after going for elemental overload.

wise oak is acccording to OP a huge boost to our dmg but I dont see any huge boost when I pop it, maybe a very little increase when I fight the boss for 20 sec instead of 30

The yellow Jewel not included in POB which I use gives me +-35 flat fire dmg.

My CWDT/IC never reacts but I see I accidentally leveled it higher.

I want to be comfortable by doing far higher tier maps and I dont know which steps to take now to improve.
"
Daemonion wrote:

Can anybody suggest improvements to me?

Only thing I can suggest is getting some 40% elemental damage rings and belt, see if you can get an abyss belt for the socket and find a good +fire dmg, +fire dmg with sword + attack speed with sword abyss gem.

I don't understand the DPS calc's people are using either, a gentlemen posted up he has 1m dps right now a page or two ago, I imported his build into POB and his effective DPS was 260k, mine is sitting about 230k or so by POB.

I don't have any issues with T7 maps, haven't hit any higher yet, they just won't drop for me :/ I very rarely die, and 99% of the time if I do it's my fault for missing something and I don't die to that boss again.
Hc viable?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Hc viable?

Flicker isn't HC friendly, you don't want to be randomly teleporting around without any control of where you land usually :p
How does this do in uber elder and other end-game boss content compared to RF jugg? I have a hard time getting a sense of tanking/survivability, even when looking at PoB.

Edit: woops! Just read the most recent post about clearing red elder. Excited to get this to 67+!
Last edited by fookolt on Mar 24, 2018, 4:33:56 AM
Looking to make a flicker character for the first time but I gotta ask, how would you say flicker jugg compares to the normal slayer flicker???
Here's my current gear (in Standard) after crafting some abyssal jewels and buying an enchanted helmet. This puts me at 6.2K life but not completely res capped before endurance charges, gotta upgrade my rings. Losing 6 jewels on the chest is a big constraint. I use Vaal Haste, Blood Rage, and a Flame Golem, I'd really like to have room for Smoke Mine which can be a life saver for strongboxes and other hairy situations. I really need the ultimate res+life socketed ring!

Weapons:

Armor:

Flasks:

Other gear that I've been swapping in and out, I *really* don't like losing leap slam so the Kaom Roots usually stay in my stash:
"
Transistory19 wrote:
Looking to make a flicker character for the first time but I gotta ask, how would you say flicker jugg compares to the normal slayer flicker???

Way less damage (but still does enough deeps to not really matter) but way way way way way way (sse a pattern ?) better survivability. The endurance charges and life regen (screw VP) really make a huge difference. I've played a retch flicker slayer before the VP nerf with gazillions of damage, it still couldn't do T16 bosses unlike this one.

100% frenzy sustain + jugg's tankiness really hit a sweet spot imo. Not the fastest clearer or the biggest deeps out there, but it certainly does the job.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on a xoph's blood soon enough and see how bonkers it becomes. Not going the Kaom's heart way though, because I don't want to get rid of Kaom's roots (not giving a fuck about freeze is so great) or leap slam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info