[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
are you capping cast when damage at level 5 and immortal call at level 7? or should i let them rank up

I am curious about this too. I have tried out this build and I really enjoy it, with the exception of some weird flicker strike mechanics. Planning on buying a 6L oro's for molten and a better kaom's roots as a first priority.

I swapped out vaal haste for blood rage in the helmet and I am not sure which I like more. With blood rage I don't need to cast anything.
Thanks for the build, it works wonders.

I was going through your char in path of building and the stats show you have a very low INT, that would not allow leveling the int gems to lvl20 as shown in the skill section.
Would you advise to get some int gear to compensate or should I just not bother?
Can someone explain me why he is using the Wrecking Ball Talent if you play this build with 2x 1-Hand Weapon ?
"
Nadami2310 wrote:
Can someone explain me why he is using the Wrecking Ball Talent if you play this build with 2x 1-Hand Weapon ?

Oro's Sacrifice is a 2-H weapon
Hey!,

Love the build. Was curious on how easily the build walks through uber lab? I have everything for the luxury build but I don't want to have issues farming lab if I feel like it.
IGN: Clronti
"
Hey!,

Love the build. Was curious on how easily the build walks through uber lab? I have everything for the luxury build but I don't want to have issues farming lab if I feel like it.

I did uber lab a few times and it can be annoying because of the traps. However as i used 4 life flasks it still was rather easy.
"
eeLieAh wrote:

I was going through your char in path of building and the stats show you have a very low INT, that would not allow leveling the int gems to lvl20 as shown in the skill section.
Would you advise to get some int gear to compensate or should I just not bother?

The Fertile Mind Jewel gives ~54 int by itself so that will help quite a bit. I grabbed the Jewel slot above the Frenetic Node which gave me 20 more int plus the empty jewel.
IGN: FlyByFlicker
Above Resolute Technique is a gold mine. 20% increased life, 20 INT, Jewel socket...and the kicker is Celestial Punishment with an extra 14% elemental damage thrown in for good measure. I'd highly recommend making the journey up there.
IGN: FlyByFlicker
"
"
Nadami2310 wrote:

Oro's Sacrifice is a 2-H weapon

ah never mind thanks ^^
"
Kyuss12 wrote:
"
eeLieAh wrote:

The Fertile Mind Jewel gives ~54 int by itself so that will help quite a bit. I grabbed the Jewel slot above the Frenetic Node which gave me 20 more int plus the empty jewel.

I already got the Fertile Mind jewel and it helps a ton, but I was wondering if going for the jewel you took for 20 int, or follow the life nodes/jewel of pob build and take the single 30 INT node. Did those 20 int suffice for your skills?

"
Kyuss12 wrote:
Above Resolute Technique is a gold mine. 20% increased life, 20 INT, Jewel socket...and the kicker is Celestial Punishment with an extra 14% elemental damage thrown in for good measure. I'd highly recommend making the journey up there.

This is also interesting, but correct me if i'm wrong, it would require skipping the last life nodes completely and not requiring the unwavering stance (i.e. using kaom's roots)?

How does it work for your survivability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info