[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

ah, okay. i will skill it later on, then. thanks for the quick replies :)
Last edited by Bulwey on Sep 10, 2017, 5:23:04 PM
Hey i got a question ehm how you get 100% ignite without uniques (except Oros)
20% oros
10% passive
48% gem
13% curse
its 91% :/
"
Hey i got a question ehm how you get 100% ignite without uniques (except Oros)
20% oros
10% passive
48% gem
13% curse
its 91% :/

It's not possible, we get to 94% ignite chance with just Oro's. If you really want 100% get a Taming or Gang's Momentum.
Last edited by Oroboro on Sep 10, 2017, 6:00:23 PM
Thoughts on MrSquidify version with filling in inspired Learning? Keep up the good work mang
Really having a blast with this build, and I only have 4Ls. Experimenting with Blood Rage (discussed earlier in the thread as an option) which combined with my almost perma Vaal Haste is giving me insane speed.

Also, what do you think of the Prismweave belt? I just found I had a couple lying around in my inventory. With my flask setup (shown on the previous page), I'm pretty much always under flask effect unless at the end of a boss fight that has no adds.

"
Ohtee wrote:
Really having a blast with this build, and I only have 4Ls. Experimenting with Blood Rage (discussed earlier in the thread as an option) which combined with my almost perma Vaal Haste is giving me insane speed.

Also, what do you think of the Prismweave belt? I just found I had a couple lying around in my inventory. With my flask setup (shown on the previous page), I'm pretty much always under flask effect unless at the end of a boss fight that has no adds.

No resist, no hp. You could just find a high hp belt with WED.
Hi nice build! I have two questions:

1. Why Immolate instead of Fire Pen ?

Path of building somehow tells me fire pen gives more dps but I'm not sure if that's correct if you guys recommend Immolate instead...

2. And why do you guys says that belt of deciever gives more damage than well rolled rare WED belt? As far as i know phys dmg give us nothing and Intimidate is only 10% inc damage.

EDIT: OK i didn't check Is the enemy burning in PoB for immolate. Infact it gives more dmg than fire pen. But please answer me about the second question ;)
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Sep 11, 2017, 11:25:44 AM
i have 70 lvl,all required and recommended gear too.
And bosses kill me.
I dont know what to do,can you help me ?
i can't handle 8tier bosses :/ :/ :/
(4k hp)
Last edited by Piotrekkk on Sep 11, 2017, 11:20:52 AM
"
delgar89 wrote:
Hi nice build! I have two questions:

1. Why Immolate instead of Fire Pen ?

Path of building somehow tells me fire pen gives more dps but I'm not sure if that's correct if you guys recommend Immolate instead...

2. And why do you guys says that belt of deciever gives more damage than well rolled rare WED belt? As far as i know phys dmg give us nothing and Intimidate is only 10% inc damage.

EDIT: OK i didn't check Is the enemy burning in PoB for immolate. Infact it gives more dmg than fire pen. But please answer me about the second question ;)

I wondered that myself, but I believe the Belt of the Deceiver debuff works multiplicatively while an WED belt adds the damage before the multiplicative effects. So it works with all your buffs and debuffs on the enemy, while an WED belt only adds to the damage, before any buffs or debuffs.

So 10% of ALL the damage is more than 30% of your weapon damage.
Last edited by Linkk93 on Sep 11, 2017, 11:31:09 AM
Thank you for this build Oro. Managed to get my first Shaper kill ever yesterday with this while still only having a 5-link.

Regarding the belt discussion i tested it in Path of Building and it looks like a WED Belt with a good roll gives about the same damage as a Deceiver. So i think if you are able to get a good rare Belt you should use it since you can get more defensive stats on a rare Belt while maintaining the same damage output.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info