[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
kyjuin wrote:
How does one make money farming uber lab? I took a look at the OP loot compilation video and did not see any specific item that would of made 10 ex profit after 30 or so labs as stated in an earlier OP update. I noticed a chaos drop here and there, a ton of superior skills, a ton of other lower level currency items, some junk unique items for the most part, some yellow / red maps, etc. Nothing really stood out as money makers. Also why do the maps that drop in my labs only seem to be in the 3-6 tier range where as OP video shows red tier maps dropping?

You make currency mostly with enchants.

Mostly try to enchant meta helmets, like starkonjas, abyssus, devoto, alpha howl, rat's nest and the abyss one, with meta enchants, like +1 barrage projectile, molten strike projectile, cleave/sunder damage, etc. Or ilvl 84 shaper/elder bases. A good helmet enchant on a good helmet is rare, but gives a big profit, like 1 ex+.

Or you can try to enchant boots, boots like sin trek, atziri's step, etc, With regen on hit, attack/cast speed on hit. Those are easier, but sell for cheaper, around 20-50 chaos.

Use the poe trade macro to check if an enchant is worth it. It has the ctrl+alt+d, which you can use to search for the specific enchant on an specific helmet. After a while you kinda get a feel for when a enchant is good or bad on a certain item. Also, dont enchant gloves, they are not worth it.

You also have your occasional exalt drop, death's door or other good uniq. Some 20% quality gem you can sell for 10+ chaos.

About maps, that is just your bad rng, I almost never get white or yellow maps on the chests, I mostly get red maps or uniqs.

I made a 7 ex profit in 2 days, just by buying starkonjas and enchanting them.

Also, check poelab for good days for lab runs, and spam lab runs on them. If it's a bad lab day, just do maps and buy offerings.
Last edited by jokerprophet on Mar 12, 2018, 7:11:38 PM
"
jokerprophet wrote:
"
kyjuin wrote:
How does one make money farming uber lab? I took a look at the OP loot compilation video and did not see any specific item that would of made 10 ex profit after 30 or so labs as stated in an earlier OP update. I noticed a chaos drop here and there, a ton of superior skills, a ton of other lower level currency items, some junk unique items for the most part, some yellow / red maps, etc. Nothing really stood out as money makers. Also why do the maps that drop in my labs only seem to be in the 3-6 tier range where as OP video shows red tier maps dropping?

You make currency mostly with enchants.

Mostly try to enchant meta helmets, like starkonjas, abyssus, devoto, alpha howl, rat's nest and the abyss one, with meta enchants, like +1 barrage projectile, molten strike projectile, cleave/sunder damage, etc. Or ilvl 84 shaper/elder bases. A good helmet enchant on a good helmet is rare, but gives a big profit, like 1 ex+.

Or you can try to enchant boots, boots like sin trek, atziri's step, etc, With regen on hit, attack/cast speed on hit. Those are easier, but sell for cheaper, around 20-50 chaos.

Use the poe trade macro to check if an enchant is worth it. It has the ctrl+alt+d, which you can use to search for the specific enchant on an specific helmet. After a while you kinda get a feel for when a enchant is good or bad on a certain item. Also, dont enchant gloves, they are not worth it.

You also have your occasional exalt drop, death's door or other good uniq. Some 20% quality gem you can sell for 10+ chaos.

About maps, that is just your bad rng, I almost never get white or yellow maps on the chests, I mostly get red maps or uniqs.

I made a 7 ex profit in 2 days, just by buying starkonjas and enchanting them.

Also, check poelab for good days for lab runs, and spam lab runs on them. If it's a bad lab day, just do maps and buy offerings.

Thanks for the reply! Very informative. Here is a quote from the OP though "Day 2 - 30 labs done so far (over 10ex profit - I didn't sell any enchants and I didn't find any good unique...)"", notes he did not sell enchants. Just started using trade macro the last day or so, still getting used to it and figuring out how helpful it is.
"
kyjuin wrote:
Thanks for the reply! Very informative. Here is a quote from the OP though "Day 2 - 30 labs done so far (over 10ex profit - I didn't sell any enchants and I didn't find any good unique...)"", notes he did not sell enchants. Just started using trade macro the last day or so, still getting used to it and figuring out how helpful it is.

- Sacrifice sets
- a ton of GCPs from vendoring quality gems
- map drops (red maps are worth quite a lot at the start of a league)
- currency drops
Last edited by 99prosorc on Mar 13, 2018, 3:30:00 AM
why not open the characters that would monitor progress in real time? :-)
I have couple of questions

Is Death's Door is viable for this build
And how can i get more armour because argus and Izaro nearly 1 shots me and i cant even farm uber lab atm

I have 3.3 armour w/o flasks and i have 5.1k hp , i know my health is little bit low gotta level up little bit

and my main problem is my mana... 2 auras later i have 136 mana and that finishes 4-5 sunder uses, do you guys have mana leech or using mana flasks ?

Going to switch to this when i hit 80

Edit: Fixed my mana problem with a node on skill tree (near Spirit Void node)
Last edited by Hanzoli on Mar 13, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
"
Hanzoli wrote:

And how can i get more armour because argus and Izaro nearly 1 shots me and i cant even farm uber lab atm

I have 3.3 armour w/o flasks and i have 5.1k hp , i know my health is little bit low gotta level up little bit

and my main problem is my mana... 2 auras later i have 136 mana and that finishes 4-5 sunder uses, do you guys have mana leech or using mana flasks ?

[Removed by Support] You wear tabula and crying about oneshots... omg. Inside your tree you lost 2 passives for armor and somehow picked too much hp passives. Link your chopper, wear good 2.4k armor for few chaos and feels good. AND YOU DIDNT PICK FUCKING IRON REFLEXES IN THE TREE...
Last edited by healfear on Mar 13, 2018, 10:51:37 AM
"
Hanzoli wrote:

That Tabula has to go. If you read Unbreakable in the Ascendancy tree it states that it doubles body amour. Wearing a tabula makes that choice useless.
Last edited by kyjuin on Mar 13, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
"
kyjuin wrote:
"
Hanzoli wrote:

That Tabula has to go. If you read Unbreakable in the Ascendancy tree it states that it doubles body amour. Wearing a tabula makes that choice useless.

Didnt know that ascendancy, my bad

Got Iron Reflexes and
this, currently i have 23k armor

Thanks for the help
:::: Hanzoli ::::

A. Is Death's Door is viable for this build?
- "I would say yes, immune to bleed, otherwise just make sure you got the 75% Resistance Cold-Fire-Lightning (try get +30-40 "if possible" additional Chaos resistance") so with all 8ECs you get like +10 Chaos resistance."

B. main problem is my mana... 2 auras later i have 136 mana and that finishes 4-5 sunder uses, do you guys have mana leech or using mana flasks ?
- "You need an node below DUELIST called (Life and Mana leech), This should always keep your mana at full while fightning."

(We also got an Ascendancy Node that DOUBLE our ARMOR - Get 2500-5500 Armor chests)
Example of a fairly good one is "Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate" 2500 Armor
- Just ignore the Crab skill Aura + the Crab shield bonus.
- Except for that the entire set could in a way be nice for a Juggernaut build.

:::: healfear ::::
Qoute:AND YOU DIDNT PICK FUCKING IRON REFLEXES IN THE TREE...

First No need to be CAPS your message
Secondly He maybe have not GOT to it yet?, Not everyone is going down first...

- Evasion is converted to Armor (90% Physical Damage Reduction)!
- Fortify, More Damage, Reduces Hits from Physical (especilly crits).

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAALkACxEDAFnG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5rY3Pfnas6hj3MnzZ-OtkUsGj4mEwd1n-TjIX4Sb4FHHZfIIHDjw6UryfGJH8SxRN8kETTIZgYVLvTl4TQKAhYHTxKaWPYG8nmmpEnlO7ktAS4XrvBS107aLqhO-pJ5Bsh2qplITZR369NmVNvqe77ZHOOQ4JlnKpxPbGrmebrj4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZqyqWfOfPi3SGjiQVScvAAAAAAA=
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Mar 13, 2018, 8:36:43 PM
"
"
I'm looking at the 'current' gear update and I'm trying to work out how you've gotten enough dexterity to use everything? I can see how you got the int because there's int on one of your rings but... Perhaps I've missed something but, a little help?

I got my dexterity from "Starkonja" 65+ dex (max is 70). ~12 Chaos
2x Jewels with (a. 10+ Dexterity, b. all attributed 10+) = 20 Dex = minimum requirement.
- Recommend you get DEX on Gloves aswell, and try get Intellect on a Ring or two (40 int total).

the jewels cost me around 10 chaos (5c + 5c).

Ah! Sweet. That looks like it'll work.

"
99prosorc wrote:
"
I'm looking at the 'current' gear update and I'm trying to work out how you've gotten enough dexterity to use everything? I can see how you got the int because there's int on one of your rings but... Perhaps I've missed something but, a little help?

equip any ring with dex, equip Starkonja's, unequip ring

This, sadly, isn't working for me. If I remove the dex ring I'd fall under the minimum requirements.

This is all hypothetical, though, considering I'm still using Carnage heart + Le Heup of All. Farming Ulab and higher tier maps currently, haven't found anything better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info