[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

I'm looking at the 'current' gear update and I'm trying to work out how you've gotten enough dexterity to use everything? I can see how you got the int because there's int on one of your rings but... Perhaps I've missed something but, a little help?
Hey, im following the build, lv87 atm, making uberlab pretty easy.. im using still using kaon's. do u think is better save for the disfavour for buy gems 20% quality?
any ideas how to upgrade gear for uber elder? and at least 1kk dps?
"
I'm looking at the 'current' gear update and I'm trying to work out how you've gotten enough dexterity to use everything? I can see how you got the int because there's int on one of your rings but... Perhaps I've missed something but, a little help?

I got my dexterity from "Starkonja" 65+ dex (max is 70). ~12 Chaos
2x Jewels with (a. 10+ Dexterity, b. all attributed 10+) = 20 Dex = minimum requirement.
- Recommend you get DEX on Gloves aswell, and try get Intellect on a Ring or two (40 int total).

the jewels cost me around 10 chaos (5c + 5c).
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
ty for the build!
just want to share:
lv 88 22k armor 5.4k life 60k dps in ho (no quality or lv20 gems and only 5L)!
Guys I have honest question. Is it really worth to invest in that build more? For example I got similar gear and I farmed about 6 exalts in currency. I can buy disfavour axe but is it really worth it? From what I noticed this build is not very good in boss fights in higher maps its tricky and normal Atziri can be a problem too. Will this build be end game viable for example shaper? Or should i invest in another class? Please help me !
"
Guys I have honest question. Is it really worth to invest in that build more? For example I got similar gear and I farmed about 6 exalts in currency. I can buy disfavour axe but is it really worth it? From what I noticed this build is not very good in boss fights in higher maps its tricky and normal Atziri can be a problem too. Will this build be end game viable for example shaper? Or should i invest in another class? Please help me !

Are you not even 5L'd? I think your missing out on a lot of damage only running 4L.
"

equip any ring with dex, equip Starkonja's, unequip ring
Why are you not useing Earthquake?
How does one make money farming uber lab? I took a look at the OP loot compilation video and did not see any specific item that would of made 10 ex profit after 30 or so labs as stated in an earlier OP update. I noticed a chaos drop here and there, a ton of superior skills, a ton of other lower level currency items, some junk unique items for the most part, some yellow / red maps, etc. Nothing really stood out as money makers. Also why do the maps that drop in my labs only seem to be in the 3-6 tier range where as OP video shows red tier maps dropping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info