[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
badoses wrote:
Hi and thanks for this awesome guide so far!

I just finished story and im gearing up for late game. I just noticed that you dont have much chaos resistance, aside from atziri promise and unrelenting, should this be a concern, or am i missing something here?

Chaos res doesnt matter. Worry about the other 3 res, armour and HP. There are only a few bosses that deal chaos dmg.

"
Bagiets wrote:
Heey i have a question (new in poe) in section "Tree progresion" there is three links to PoE Planner but the third link is quite different. I mean in first two links in PoE Planner have Strong Arm, Barbarism when in the final tree there is only Butchery. I understand why but i dont know how i can change in future Strong Arm, Barbarism to Butchery? I would be very grateful if someone help me.

You first have to connect your tree on another place, then you refund strong arm. Bou you can keep Barbarism.
Last edited by jokerprophet on Mar 10, 2018, 10:35:45 PM
god bless > first time in my life i can facetank uberlab easy on lowbudget gear

what i asking now > how now i can improve damage? am i missing some big damage boost or my 36k with fire+hatred is okay?

Gear
Spoiler

Passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAASzBS0Gxgd1CZYLYQxfDjwS4RNMFCAUcRa7F-EYkRo4HKchVSFgJvgnICcvKaUs-y3SMHc5DjpSPfxAoESeR35OMlBHU6VTu1hjWfNZ_l2kXhNfP2FSZFJlTWebaPJvJ3KpdO108XaseHp673zZggeE2YTvhmCHaooijM-PYJBVkc6S0Jd5mmqfPqIAouqpJ6mUrKqtja4-r2y77byfvTa-p8ABwGbApsGjxBXE9sauxtjLHs9-0jjZfNw93dXiYeRR6hjvDu9O8B_yQfZI9zL3ufjr?accountName=LandserXL&characterName=SavageryMOD

Ty !

upd. Do i get benefits from +1 endurance in belt?" even with 7 charges(without belt) i get 90% phys reduction
Last edited by LandserXL on Mar 11, 2018, 1:10:44 AM
Using this belt, gives me 800hp and the dexterity/intelligence i need, liking it.
Last edited by bigbunny123 on Mar 11, 2018, 6:26:34 AM
"
LandserXL wrote:

what i asking now > how now i can improve damage? am i missing some big damage boost or my 36k with fire+hatred is okay?

1. quality on weapon
2. quality on gems
3. disfavour
4. 6l
Hello, why in tree with Sunder u was not take incr area on tree ? And can i swap in main setup with sunder conc for incr area ?
"
StephenskyS wrote:
Hello, why in tree with Sunder u was not take incr area on tree ? And can i swap in main setup with sunder conc for incr area ?

The increased AOE gem lowers your damage, and doesn't increase your aoe that much. Sunder is fine with a lower aoe because it has the shockwave, and conc. effect increases you DPS by a lot.

Same thing with the increased AOE nodes, if you have remaining point, allocate it, but first get all the hp and damage ones.
"
StephenskyS wrote:

The increased AOE gem lowers your damage, and doesn't increase your aoe that much. Sunder is fine with a lower aoe because it has the shockwave, and conc. effect increases you DPS by a lot. AOE on sunder only increases the width, not the lenght btw.

Same thing with the increased AOE nodes, if you have remaining point, allocate it, but first get all the hp and damage ones.
in this build what late game items needed to fast kill shaper and uber elder?
TS, do you plan to upgrade your body armour to some unique or best rare?
I was thinking to maybe Use this Chest
- Cannot be Inflicted with Bleeding, And already Stun immune
Means i would only have to care about "Poison"
So what do you other guys think about it?

2616 Armor
"Juggernaut Bonus" = 5,232 Armor

Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate[wiki]
Level: 64 Strength: 152 ilvl: 76 Max sockets: 6 (6)
Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Crab Skill
321% increased Armour
+108 to maximum Life
+30% to Fire and Cold Resistances
Cannot be inflicted with Bleeding
+5 to Maximum number of Crab Barriers

Source: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Craiceann%27s_Carapace

Worth it?
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Mar 11, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info