[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Last edited by Trentemoller on Mar 7, 2018, 2:53:15 PM
"
chowar96 wrote:
"
tvm777 wrote:
i got

but cant use it, because too much dex, how do i get more dex¿ how you do guys¿ i already took expertize +3o dex

but only at 85, how i get the rest 6o i need¿¿

put a couple of points on the tree, equip the helmet, then change back the points of the tree the previous once, the helmet is going to give you enough dex, just don't get it off

trick just right! , thanks!
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Deadnoz wrote:
so, in your leveling tree progression area, how come you have a completely different build on the 3rd link? when i asked if i should get a bunch of orbs of regret to transition into the 2H build from the 1H build, and they just told me to Level another guy instead... which would kind of be silly lol.

Do i have to level a whole other marauder to make the sunder build work well? or is there a good way to transition?

You have to refund 5 nodes. You will get more than 5 refund points from questing...

actually it didnt work still, i tried to refund just the 5 points in the midle of the tree, and it wont let me change just the 5 points because i have to refund all the rest of the build to get back to the point i have to change.

so it isnt just 5, its like 50+
"
Deadnoz wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Deadnoz wrote:
so, in your leveling tree progression area, how come you have a completely different build on the 3rd link? when i asked if i should get a bunch of orbs of regret to transition into the 2H build from the 1H build, and they just told me to Level another guy instead... which would kind of be silly lol.

Do i have to level a whole other marauder to make the sunder build work well? or is there a good way to transition?

You have to refund 5 nodes. You will get more than 5 refund points from questing...

actually it didnt work still, i tried to refund just the 5 points in the midle of the tree, and it wont let me change just the 5 points because i have to refund all the rest of the build to get back to the point i have to change.

so it isnt just 5, its like 50+

You cant refund because it would disconnect your tree, so you first connect your tree in the other path, then you refund the useless nodes.

Any suggestions or help what i should upgrade next?
HO Sunder DPS is 40k and i have 5100 Life and capped Resis.
Last edited by Razor656 on Mar 7, 2018, 5:53:16 PM

I know that Body Armour isn't the "best" for this build (it still has decent stats), but it's 6-linked. Should I bother upgrading to a better armour? I'm not sure if a better 5L armour would be better than my current 6L. Do you think the damage I'd lose by losing 1 of my links will be worth the stats I gain?

BTW Great guide! I do lab with such ease it's not funny

Edit:

Current gear:

Last edited by cleverfox12 on Mar 7, 2018, 7:22:03 PM
Cheapest upgrade, for yet more defence, would be a +1 endurance charge Belt of the Deceiver. <20c. My gear is so-so but super tanky with only 18k armour running hatred, HoA and Arctic Armour - I have a Starkonja's with a -15% mana reserved for hatred.
All gd, but dmg suck, cant do uberlab for full key,cant kill izaros very fast for 3 keys. Someone can explain me?
Spoiler

Playing Hardcore and need some help with what I should try and get next. Also, do you think I'm able to run merciless lab at this point? lvl 71 and can i kill yuguul?

Last edited by Skumbagrage on Mar 7, 2018, 9:17:39 PM
"
Skumbagrage wrote:
Playing Hardcore and need some help with what I should try and get next. Also, do you think I'm able to run merciless lab at this point? lvl 71 and can i kill yuguul?

You need to buy good body armour at first with 1.2k+ armour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info