[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Shetzki wrote:
Guys can someone approve that? Is this build abyss atziri viable? If so please tell me what items/gems should I aim for to get it done

If you mean normal atziri then yes
Done today, pretty easy, with 2 death on last stage (flameblasts). Just need to be quicker. But, i did it with Disfavor, so dunno about other axes
Please advise me. I put on Leap + Fortify = Onslaught => faster leaping, but being under the Fortify I do not get onslot. what could be the problem.

P.S
Sorry for my English
"
winstrol44 wrote:
Please advise me. I put on Leap + Fortify = Onslaught => faster leaping, but being under the Fortify I do not get onslot. what could be the problem.

P.S
Sorry for my English

Onslaught work on kill, not on hit. Yo have to kill with Leap to have chance get the buff.
"
Asag wrote:
"
winstrol44 wrote:

P.S
Sorry for my English

Onslaught work on kill, not on hit. Yo have to kill with Leap to have chance get the buff.

And of course you need the Perseverance belt ;)
Ah did not notice the belt.
hi, doin the sunder build! what enchant for the helm?

- inc area effect
- inc attack speed
- inc sunder damage

ty! (srry if the answer is somewhere, almost 70pags here)
Hi, i'm prob gonna use this build to start the league with but i have some questions;

if i put the build in PoB i come up with this; https://pastebin.com/TfcgyCJn
For me it looks like its not doing that much dps or am i missing something?

Would this be strong using Oni-Goroshi? Looking for something new on SSF and that's the best weapon I've got atm..:P
Why are you linking Bloodlust with your warchief? I don't see how you make your enemy bleed to stack it
Last edited by Until_The_End on Mar 8, 2018, 6:39:48 PM
Ok, I am at a total loss. I am geared out the wazoo and have followed your tree exactly yet regularly die in T13 maps to bosses only. Here is what I am sporting:

"

"

I've got 44k armor, 5.7k life and 75k dps in hideout (usually floats around 100k - 115k with endurance charges and buffs when fighting)

ANY thoughts??!?! ANY hints?!?! I really want to take this to the end game but can't do it if I keep dieing a losing experience. Thanks for any and all help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info