[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Resolve_Gamer wrote:
can you post a updated skill point tree lvl 82 and dont know were to put points <3

There is a level 97 tree.
i got

but cant use it, because too much dex, how do i get more dex¿ how you do guys¿ i already took expertize +3o dex

but only at 85, how i get the rest 6o i need¿¿
"
tvm777 wrote:
i got

but cant use it, because too much dex, how do i get more dex¿ how you do guys¿ i already took expertize +3o dex

Get dex in another item slot.
"
tvm777 wrote:
i got

put a couple of points on the tree, equip the helmet, then change back the points of the tree the previous once, the helmet is going to give you enough dex, just don't get it off
Farming maps: Gruthkul, Lunaris
Farming guardians: Tukohama, Solaris

In lab what i need to use?
edit nvm
Last edited by Trentemoller on Mar 7, 2018, 1:27:32 PM
First of all, loving the build and sitting around 22k Armour without trying too hard. However, looking at the tree - is there a reason we don't use the Soul of Steel area? Seems like it would ease up on resistance needs, add 42% armor, and 4% physical reduction?

Just an idea.
"
BeLikeSteel wrote:
Farming maps: Gruthkul, Lunaris
Farming guardians: Tukohama, Solaris

In lab what i need to use?

The same one from maps.

My first self 6l. Lucky 14 fuses.
uLabs are so easy.

My question is, EQ will be better or i just should stay with sunder?
"
Enkryptions wrote:
First of all, loving the build and sitting around 22k Armour without trying too hard. However, looking at the tree - is there a reason we don't use the Soul of Steel area? Seems like it would ease up on resistance needs, add 42% armor, and 4% physical reduction?

Just an idea.

Because it is 4 points for that and just 10% resists. ~20k armour is enough for an easy lab, I mean, I am doing just fine with just 18k. At this point, it is better to invest in %max life than in armour.

Besides armour and resists you can get from gear easily, %max life not.

Those 4 point you waste could be used to fill the constitution life circle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info