[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

Ruthless DOES NOT affect your tooltip at all. But yes it brings more DPS to the table, try and put your gear/gems/tree in path of building and see for yourself.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
only have a 5link belly what gem would you remove?
"
shogun1209 wrote:
only have a 5link belly what gem would you remove?

I believe I read this answer before. He has them listed in order of importance, so leave out Maim.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
So, I got these...

As you can see it's got a very nice life roll, and great movement speed....but zero resists which I will need.

Would boots with those rolls be worth paying the 2 exalted to enable multiple crafted mods do you think? Or should I continue my search? Just looking for opinions.
shogun1209
Just like Moonbeat said - the links are listed in order of importance so yes , leave out Maim

@Moonbeat
Don't forget that multimod is also a mod, so with it you'll have only 1 slot left to craft something on these boots.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 23, 2017, 7:43:06 PM
Well that's rather unhelpful, isn't it. Ok, on with the search. Thanks!
Great build, I'm 74 chieftain on HC abyss, doing great. Any advice on what I should upgrade first? I'm stockpiling for belly of the beast.
Spoiler

flasks are shit, I know :P works for uber lab well enough
Last edited by alkarian on Dec 24, 2017, 4:40:18 AM
@alkarian
You should really get rings and amulet with a lot of flat physical damage
Greetings!

I'd like to start off by thanking you for the awesome guide!
Is there gonna be a 2.1 update to the skilltree as well?
seems like there are a few missing points and changes when using the 3.0 tree, as your links currently are.

Thanks in advance,
DudeJr
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@alkarian
You should really get rings and amulet with a lot of flat physical damage

after I get 2 more jewel slots for resistances/hp/attrib :)
those steel rings cost awfully lot though. craft or buy, what do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info