[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

While Added Fire Damage provides more paper DPS ... it's just that paper DPS, greatly reduced by the monsters fire resistance, unlike the pure physical damage that Ruthless and Maim provides.

As for Melee Damage on Full life - it is a good alternative to Maim, it gives a bit more damage, though you loose it when you are not at full life (which doesn't happen very often ... but still) if you prefer it though go for it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

So basicly that's my end game set? Have steel rings on other char

Also if i'm using this shield i can't run auras?

4.1k with hatred 5,5 without.

//Also Death Walk doesn't work with this build(explosion deal no dmg).
Last edited by Hernot on Dec 21, 2017, 7:51:39 AM
@Hernot

More or less. You still don't have a 6L, Taste of Hate, an amulet with good flat phys damage (as you loose a lot of damage with your current one) and of course steel rings with T1 flat phys , but you said you have those on anothr char. Your Abyss jewels could be better as well - the belt one has no life and the boots one - low life roll and no flat phys damage roll. And of course 20/20% gems but that's not that important

And yeah with Tukohama you can't use Hatred or HoA but the ability to summon 3 totems makes up for that and you end up with more damage and because you can now take Blood Magic and the nodes behind it - more life.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

//Will be smart using this ring?

Already took it, 6k life atm.

Didn't buy 6l cuz don't want to waste 600c until 85-90lvl to see how this work.

Now only stock 100 pure c and mb 300in items for sell but i've to say this build is newbie friendly that taunt gosh

And tbh breaches are kinda hard to clear :/
Last edited by Hernot on Dec 21, 2017, 11:55:44 AM
It's really missing a decent phys damage roll, and you get no life on it.

22% increased damage really isn't much, especially when you look at the fact that Facebreakers alone give you up to 800% (non-legacy) MORE damage, which is far more valuable than increased. Yes, they are very different.

At this stage in the game, you will get far more from a flat phys roll, even a non-T1, than you would from the 22% increased.

All that being said, they aren't terrible for leveling if you aren't resist capped or really just can't find flat physical damage on rings.
Last edited by Wylliam0112 on Dec 21, 2017, 12:47:49 PM
Yup Wylliam0112 explained it for me.
Hey, is it a big dealbreaker if I can just manage a 5 link Belly? The price jump to 6 is too big for me.
No, last league i've done Shaper on a 5L without Tukohama, so these last 2 expensive upgrades are not necessary at all (though of course - nice to have)
Yo man,
First I want to thank you for writing this beautiful guide, also I've been following your other guides and they were also awesome. Your guides were one of my first builds I've played. Let's move on to my question, so what do you think about the "new" tree I mean with the shield notes that gives us def and off stats. Might considering changing the skill tree? If yes, would you like to show me the new skill tree, because I kinda need confirmations from people I think that they're good at poe (you).

EDIT: Ignore my question, just saw your end tree
Last edited by WildKeeper98 on Dec 22, 2017, 3:29:47 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
No, last league i've done Shaper on a 5L without Tukohama, so these last 2 expensive upgrades are not necessary at all (though of course - nice to have)

Thanks, one more question for now:

Have you experimented with a higher end added fire damage gem, over ruthless? At least VISUALLY, it shows a massive DPS increase, I go from 34k to 49k switching out ruthless for it. Although to be fair, my ruthless gem has no quality boost, whereas my fire is 20%.

Is the hidden DPS bonus really that high?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info