(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
SumoFlorist wrote:
One question: Would a ruthless support be in theory stronger than brutality?
113% more damage and bleeding damge on each 3rd strike vs 59% more physical damage always...
ruthless would aswell enable the support from aurabots..

Edit: i dont know if it even works, in my mind ruthless would probably trigger on each 3rd cast of blade flurry...

Lvling ruthless with quality now, gonna test later, i prefer flat buffs rather than those that triggers! but again its only my preferences! But in theory i guess ruthless must be better!
Which one would be better for starters? 4L queen or random 5L chest?
"
Prismaa wrote:
Which one would be better for starters? 4L queen or random 5L chest?

If u are very low on currency rare Hybrid Armor\Eva chest will work! If u have 120 chromes and vorici 6 u should go for 5l Qotf!
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 14, 2017, 6:22:45 AM
oops
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 14, 2017, 6:20:24 AM
-500 chrom 5l 3g-1b-2r (((
"
Acr0nus wrote:

The median chromes to get the OP is like 800, mean is 1200 I think. It's probably a waste of currency TBH, better just to buy one that has the right slots already.

On a different note, I think because of this thread the gear pieces are increasing in value. Yesterday the swords were 10c each, but I was focused on getting a 5L queen of the forest. Today, the swords are up to 20+c. Now I can't afford to get 2 of them easily.... on the plus side, Scaeva Gladius is just fine as an offhand. You can get one that's 285+ physical dps for an alc, and wielded in the offand it boosts your block chance by 10% IIRC, really helping your melee survivability. It also leeches life or mana depending on socket color, which is helpful (let me respec out of the mana leech nodes I had splashed while leveling).
Last edited by PlutoShade on Aug 14, 2017, 6:47:31 AM
"
PlutoShade wrote:
"
Acr0nus wrote:

The median chromes to get the OP is like 800, mean is 1200 I think. It's probably a waste of currency TBH, better just to buy one that has the right slots already.

On a different note, I think because of this thread the gear pieces are increasing in value. Yesterday the swords were 10c each, but I was focused on getting a 5L queen of the forest. Today, the swords are up to 20+c. Now I can't afford to get 2 of them easily.... on the plus side, Scaeva Gladius is just fine as an offhand. You can get one that's 285+ physical dps for an alc, and wielded in the offand it boosts your block chance by 10% IIRC, really helping your melee survivability. It also leeches life or mana depending on socket color, which is helpful (let me respec out of the mana leech nodes I had splashed while leveling).

Where do you get your numbers?
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
states an average cost of 312 chromes with "Vorici 1R" or 78 tries for a 6L 3R-2G-1B
or an average cost of 133 chromes with "Vorici 1R" or 33 tries for a 5L 3R-2G
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
PlutoShade wrote:
"
Acr0nus wrote:

Where do you get your numbers?
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
states an average cost of 312 chromes with "Vorici 1R" or 78 tries for a 6L 3R-2G-1B
or an average cost of 133 chromes with "Vorici 1R" or 33 tries for a 5L 3R-2G

I was using http://shouldichromeit.herokuapp.com/

Which is what the siveran link uses as it's base. Anyways, it entirely depends upon the "X" value- the value that used to be used was 12, which is 800 median/1200 mean. They only recently updated the "X" value to 16, which makes it a lot easier to get off colors, but in my experience it's way to optimistic. It's probably somewhere in the middle of those 2 numbers, but your still looking at about an exalted worth of chromes to get the right links.
Last edited by PlutoShade on Aug 14, 2017, 7:26:39 AM
Personally i would probably go with vorici 3R for 120 chromes... the item being a dex base should make it relatively easy to get at least the 5L 3R-2G
Any ETA on when you'd be able to sort out the leveling trees? I'm terrible at guessing from the finished tree haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info