(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
PlutoShade wrote:
"
StrikeQ wrote:
According to PoBuilding with his gear/passives: Blade Flurry > Brutality > Conc effect > Melee Phys > Ruthless > Chance to Bleed are the top supports.

No faster attacks?

Blade Flurry > Brutality > Conc effect > Melee Phys > Ruthless > Chance to Bleed > Maim > Faster Attacks.

So FA be #7
"
StrikeQ wrote:
"
PlutoShade wrote:
"
StrikeQ wrote:
According to PoBuilding with his gear/passives: Blade Flurry > Brutality > Conc effect > Melee Phys > Ruthless > Chance to Bleed are the top supports.

No faster attacks?

Blade Flurry > Brutality > Conc effect > Melee Phys > Ruthless > Chance to Bleed > Maim > Faster Attacks.

So FA be #7

ehm what?
One question, how do you regain life so fast? You don't take Vaal Pact, so what's the reason behind so fast leech? Carnage Heart + leech passives and that's everything in terms of leeching?

tl;dr How do you leech so fast w/o Vaal Pack?
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
PlutoShade wrote:
So, is chance to bleed really support the 5th best gem for this build? It seems so lackluster- you don't need the bleed chance from all the passive nodes + gladiator, and the +25% bleeding damage seems pretty minimal. I'm not sure what else you'd put in there, but before I blow 120 chroms with vorici to get 3R on the chest piece I'd like to be 100% sure it's the best choice for my 5L queen of the forest. I'd also love to know how many chroms it took to get the chest in the OP. 3R+1B on a queen of the forest seems like it would be almost impossible to get!

Dont forget about map modes that reduce bleed chance. And just look at ctb description, it gives alot of dps!

10-30c in chromes to color Queen!

That was pretty damn lucky. The calculator says mean of 800 chroms to get 3R2G1B!
"
Little_MessPM wrote:

ehm what?

That's just Path of Buildings Calculations for DPS with your gear + passives.
Last edited by StrikeQ on Aug 13, 2017, 7:00:40 PM
"
Xenhil wrote:
One question, how do you regain life so fast? You don't take Vaal Pact, so what's the reason behind so fast leech? Carnage Heart + leech passives and that's everything in terms of leeching?

tl;dr How do you leech so fast w/o Vaal Pack?

I have combined life rengen with life leech, just look to the tree and u will see, some regen here some leech there :D
"
StrikeQ wrote:
"
PlutoShade wrote:
"
StrikeQ wrote:

No faster attacks?

So FA be #7

Damn. This was not helpful in deciding what to do then with the sockets. For a 5L it looks like 2R2G1B is the way to go (well, not really but...), as you can also swap out conc effect for increased area on non boss mobs. It's not worth it to try and get 3R1B1G. Now to find someone with Vorici 7.
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
StrikeQ wrote:

So FA be #7

ehm what?

I had the same reaction initially but maybe it makes sense after stopping to think about it for a second. Faster attacks doesn't boost your bleed damage, it's only causing you to hit 40% more often. All the others boost your physical damage by a substantial amount, which not only boosts your initial hit but also your bleed damage. So if something is giving you 40% more physical damage, it's also giving you 15% more bleed damage on top of that, which is why brutality/ruthless/maim are coming out ahead of faster attacks in the calculator. At least, I think that's what's happening.
"
PlutoShade wrote:
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
StrikeQ wrote:

So FA be #7

ehm what?

I had the same reaction initially but maybe it makes sense after stopping to think about it for a second. Faster attacks doesn't boost your bleed damage, it's only causing you to hit 40% more often. All the others boost your physical damage by a substantial amount, which not only boosts your initial hit but also your bleed damage. So if something is giving you 40% more physical damage, it's also giving you 15% more bleed damage on top of that, which is why brutality/ruthless/maim are coming out ahead of faster attacks in the calculator. At least, I think that's what's happening.

oh i see, but anyways, bf wo faster attacks is sh*t :D
One more question please, how did u manage to color armor? ;] Spent over 50c for chromatics and 2r1b option and nothing so far. In theory 17,6% chance, in reality 0,00001% :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info