(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Massa2013 wrote:
Any ETA on when you'd be able to sort out the leveling trees? I'm terrible at guessing from the finished tree haha.

As a general rule of thumb you should go for the damage and some life/man leech nodes during leveling...

Like something like this on lvl 47

Also i found

to be pretty overpowered during leveling because of the mana leech.
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Aug 14, 2017, 8:02:54 AM
Passed the uber lab (78 lvl)
"
Acr0nus wrote:
Passed the uber lab (78 lvl)

Great! =)
Just did Uber Atziri! Ez fight if u know what to do! Videos coming on first page soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM6oaFt4LY0

Shaper is down! I repeat Shaper is down! :D

https://youtu.be/zDNLsVThOmw

Some changes in the passive skill tree incoming, we need a bit more dps instead of life, at lvl 94 u will be able to farm all content!
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 14, 2017, 11:36:46 AM
Is there any better gem than chance to bleed support for blade flurry ? I already have 100% chance to bleed with ascendancy and passive tree. Something like Maim support maybe ?
"
Is there any better gem than chance to bleed support for blade flurry ? I already have 100% chance to bleed with ascendancy and passive tree. Something like Maim support maybe ?

sure u also can use added cold damage instead of chance to bleed!

answered to many times for this, srsly, u can test it buy ur self if u doubht in my set up, ill see what u will say after running t15 maps with reduced chance to bleed.
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 14, 2017, 11:44:52 AM
Is ruthless support gem not better than chance to bleed? With Gladiator ascendancy and some bleed nodes can easily reach 70+% chance to bleed. With such high attack speed it will be very easy to full stack.

Also, how does ruthless work with blade flurry? Every 3rd tick? or 3rd click? Like i channel and hold down is that considered 1 attack? I am still very confused about ruthless gem mechanic.
"
yeopokemon wrote:
Is ruthless support gem not better than chance to bleed? With Gladiator ascendancy and some bleed nodes can easily reach 70+% chance to bleed. With such high attack speed it will be very easy to full stack.

Also, how does ruthless work with blade flurry? Every 3rd tick? or 3rd click? Like i channel and hold down is that considered 1 attack? I am still very confused about ruthless gem mechanic.

Im not gonna use maim or ruthless support, i killed uber atzi and shaper, so i dont care :D and actually this is the most asking question of this thread lol
Shaper and Uber Atziri vids are UP!! :D
GG GGG <3
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
Massa2013 wrote:
Any ETA on when you'd be able to sort out the leveling trees? I'm terrible at guessing from the finished tree haha.

As a general rule of thumb you should go for the damage and some life/man leech nodes during leveling...

Like something like this on lvl 47

Also i found

to be pretty overpowered during leveling because of the mana leech.

Thank you for the guidance, will get on it now! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info