[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

New uptade, level 89:

My stats are 6047 Hp, 2729 Mana, 395 Hp regen, 181 Mana regen.

My tooltip without Arcane Surge its 25024 with level 19 gems and some Flat chaos dmg on Jewels.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
JFC, this build is stupid strong. Even with the nerfs to DP, I'm still under zone and melting rares in less than 2 seconds. Clear speed is the strongest I've seen with a totem build. And I'm only running on SSF gear probably worth about 2c. Best bang for your buck build right now. I'm only running a 4L.

I'm using DP - Spell Tot - Cont Dest - Faster Casting

I'm self-casting Wither to inflict debuff, and also Summon Skellies for some additional damage. It all seems to be working really well but I might have to toy with it once I hit maps.
Last edited by UglyStru on Dec 14, 2017, 10:34:11 AM
Witchfire Brew, is anyone using it?
"
Mawwk wrote:
New uptade, level 89:

>Adds physical damage to spells

What the fuck
"
UglyStru wrote:
"
Mawwk wrote:
New uptade, level 89:

>Adds physical damage to spells

What the fuck

Yeah, i'm trying to change my Jewels, some of them with double mod for Chaos dmg doesnt have Hp on it, so i'm keeping those for now.
Totems for life!
"
Mawwk wrote:
New uptade, level 89:

My stats are 6047 Hp, 2729 Mana, 395 Hp regen, 181 Mana regen.

My tooltip without Arcane Surge its 25024 with level 19 gems and some Flat chaos dmg on Jewels.

Do you run Conc full time, or AoE for mapping and Conc for bosses?
I run conc everytime, you dont notice the diference on Aoe with 4 totems up.
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Dec 14, 2017, 12:26:41 PM
I really hate flame dash and we do not need surge buff for mapping. Is there any other good movement skill? Lightning warp with less duration or what?
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Dec 15, 2017, 9:57:14 AM
Has anyone tried using the new Impresence amulet for a free despair blasphemy?

It seems like it would be pretty good since it gives flat chaos/life/free blasphemy.
I dropped Cane of Unraveling and I had idea for crit DP totems with it but then this thread reminded me of Apeps (dirt cheap now, I remember them being few ex). I have gone non crit as crit version would be too stretched for points. So far pretty good but still feeling very squishy with no mitigation except MOM. My final goal is using Soul Mantle at some point for 7L totems and going only 3 totems but with 100% power on them. SM should give massive buff to dps with spell dmg, totem life and seventh link (considering lesser poison/culling or inc aoe/ conc effect)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info