[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Re Pantheons:
My current favorites are Brine King (for anti freeze/stun lock) and Ryslatha for potion regeneration.

Re Bandit:
For SC crit variant I would indeed go with Alira instead of kill all, since the crit multi becomes useful. I'm looking forward to hearing about how the crit version goes. :>

-o
Do you think that this build can kill guardians/shaper?
I'm enjoying a variation of your build on SC. Thanks!

You don't seem to be reserving any mana, what are you thoughts on Clear Mind for one of the jewel slots?
Very glad you are enjoying a variant of the build!

Re clear mind: (facepalms)
Of course. And obvious once you remind me of its existence, yet somehow I managed to forget. :) I shall purchase one for myself immediately.

-O
Re Guardians/Shaper:

I believe it has that potential. [-edit- as of level 88 build has successfully killed Chimera in hc] Quick update--I am now level 86 in hc harbinger. The build tears through up to T14s so far (no T15s have dropped). It feels stronger than the golem build I ran in the beta, and that build was able to complete the guardians and shaper. It is also tankier than the build I ran in the Beta. Current defensive stats at 86:

Life: 5936 regen 279/sec or 379/sec with golem
Mana: 3857 regen 249/sec or 349/sec with surge
ES: 2218
Elemental resses: overcapped
Chaos res: 31

Updated Gear:

Current tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAOaBAcEUQSzBqAI9AthDlwQzBEtFm8YVho4Gmwc3CLiJKonLypNKyYrtiycMtE1kjbpOhY64TwFPC09Xz8nQYdDyESKRUdFfkWdR-JJT0rITLNN408EUlNTUlSCVcZY5VnzWitboF5dXypkhGZUZp5oWmh0aPJqQ2r6bRluqnFicg91KnwOfIODX4PMg9uFMoaCjEaPGpBVlG-XLZeVl_Sa4KIAo--j8qQ5plenVaeUr2y1BLXytz68qrzqvYLAZsMTxq7QH9H91abYvdpi42rkIuvk6-7vfO_r8B_yRfiT-b356PrS_gr-jw==?accountName=Orion72&characterName=Tru_Darkness
Last edited by Orion72 on Aug 10, 2017, 4:00:58 AM
Just started to level with this build trying out new stuff, got a Clear Mind with a shit roll for 5c used a divine and got to 55 spell damage, feelsezleveling man.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Aug 9, 2017, 12:39:42 PM
I trying this build with crits but it is not awesome to be honest, maybe I will later respec, dunno yet.
Anyway how I should point ascendacy points from first to last?
would you consider go for hybrid and use soulmantle for this build ?
it's 7linked plus 1totem you can spec into more dmg which is good for endgame map,bosses
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soul_Mantle
Last edited by Q_Legacies on Aug 9, 2017, 1:14:24 PM
HC Harbinger

Followed your advice to a tee while leveling and having a blast. Its quite fast too with the right quicksilver setup.

Looking forward to posting updates once im higher level.
Last edited by Blexicano on Aug 9, 2017, 1:40:12 PM
Re crit problems: I wonder what level you are? Crit is something I would not try to add until the very end of the build, and only once all the other gear was in place. Trying to level crit is rarely fun, imo. TBH, the non-crit damage at my level is excellent. I'm really not sure sacrificing tankiness for crit is worth it, even at high level, even for SC. ymmv.

Re Ascendancies in order: Pursuit of Faith, Ritual of Awakening, Divine Guidance, Sanctuary of Thought

Re Soulmantle/hybrid: I have done this type of build in the past with Soulmantle and 2 kikazaru with RF totems. My feeling is that this can be a fun alternative for the extra damage, but in my experience the more hybrid version is not nearly as solid feeling as the mostly life/mom version, even at similar EHP. This is because in the middle of fighting, you are often down the ES portion of your EHP until you can get away to regen. This is not so true of life/mana which can be brought quickly back up with potions as you move out of combat. As always, ymmv.

Re Blexicano: Very glad you are enjoying the build. This kind of feedback is what keeps me making these guides. :> I look forward to reading about your progress.

-O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info