[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

"
Shoxu wrote:
@Lysithea

Im using your setup with Orb of Storms, really cool one but the skill is kinda limited, you sure we shouldn't swap to something else? Maybe Firestorm or something with more distance?

I wanted a fire and forget skill during harbingers/breaches/bosses that I could plop down while on the move. Speed and uptime was thus the main priority. I looked at duration and base cast time, OoS has 0.5cast 6dur compared to 0.9cast 2dur for firestorm. OoS fit my needs best when I looked at options. Ball lightning would've been my ranged option but the projectile is so damn slow. With our AoE nodes and the 4splitchain OoS nearly chains to the edge of the screen sometimes. I still got an extra enf on cwdt as extra safety.

edit: made a quick vid how it works for me: https://streamable.com/avp0r
Last edited by Lysithea on Sep 12, 2017, 9:10:44 AM
"
Shoxu wrote:
Maybe Culling Strike? 10% cast speed + 38% more damage?

increased. not the "more"
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Shoxu wrote:
Maybe Culling Strike? 10% cast speed + 38% more damage?

increased. not the "more"

Not sure what's the difference? And do you know maybe other better option? Was thinking about "Damage on Full Life Support" too, but Im not sure how it will work with Covenants blood magic. I guess it wont work at all, but maybe im wrong.
Last edited by Shoxu on Sep 12, 2017, 9:27:57 AM
"
Shoxu wrote:

Not sure what's the difference? And do you know maybe other better option? Was thinking about "Damage on Full Life Support" too, but Im not sure how it will work with Covenants blood magic. I guess it wont work at all, but maybe im wrong.

my eng is bad, so look this

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/320366
Made a quick solo run in t15 beachhead since I mentioned it before. Should showcase the builds clearspeed and general strategy for bosses.

Youtube

Don't worry, I went back and cleared the map properly afterwards!

edit: Something worrying I noticed when I watched my own vid is that my tendency to enter autopilot mode has engaged. I don't OoS and dash to keep my stuff up, nor do I use flasks barely at all.. I'm worried a stupid death is coming up on the road to 100.
Last edited by Lysithea on Sep 12, 2017, 11:00:02 AM
What would you use, if you dont have a +1 curse ammy?
"
Dabait wrote:
What would you use, if you dont have a +1 curse ammy?

Dont know really. My progress path was some shitty neck while lvling -> biscos collar while progressing in maps -> +curse neck once I had most of my gear set. I still switch to biscos while mapping easy stuff. I think I used more links to my decoy and cwdt setups before like increased duration, vortex etc. Do whatever you feel like you need in my opinion.
Sooo guys? Cause I still didnt get the answer.

Should I even go for Covenant or stay with Cherrubims?
No hard answer dude. Cherbs gives better survive-ability and Convenant gives more damage, you don't really need the damage so go cherrubims.
"
Shoxu wrote:
Sooo guys? Cause I still didnt get the answer.

Should I even go for Covenant or stay with Cherrubims?

i still use cherrubim.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info