[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Great build! Mark and will follow this guide.
"
Aedax wrote:
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Aedax wrote:
Do we drop Arcane Surge in the setup with skellies, or just move Arcane Surge (to what setup?)

Why not use Whiter-cast while chenneling-scele-minion life?

So we don't need Arcane Surge anymore?

fd surge duration fc
Ah, duh. Thanks! :D
P.S. Here's the video of the lvl 65 fight vs. A10 Kitava using wither>CWC>Summon Skellies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iwg2ihH8Zg

-O
That looks sweet. What links did you drop for it? Frenzy?
i just wanted to say, this is the fourth build i've made this league, and probably around the 50th in my entire poe career. This has been BY FAR my favourite build, and i'm not even near done with it. It may be my first level 100. I'm so sorry you died and are taking a break, but your build will live on forever and go down in history as one of the most fun builds to play. I have never posted on a build i've tried before, because I get bored and find something else to make. But this build is amazing.
I've actually linked around 15 people to this build, as they have played with me and are so envious of the build.

Anyway,

thank you very much for this build.
Maybe I misunderstand something here but wouldnt the cwc-summon skellies just drop the damage? I mean dark pact would scale of the skelly hp then which is lower than totem hp (espec with the nodes). And I could never manage to get more than 2-3 skellies alive at a time with this setup.
Am I being dumb here?
(Vaal skellies still work quite well, because well...tons of skellies)

I like to put cwc-temp chains or just faster casting - inc duration in my wither setup, works quite well for me.
"
Artagas wrote:
Maybe I misunderstand something here but wouldnt the cwc-summon skellies just drop the damage? I mean dark pact would scale of the skelly hp then which is lower than totem hp (espec with the nodes). And I could never manage to get more than 2-3 skellies alive at a time with this setup.
Am I being dumb here?
(Vaal skellies still work quite well, because well...tons of skellies)

I like to put cwc-temp chains or just faster casting - inc duration in my wither setup, works quite well for me.

See previous post. It's significant and very noticable when it's applicable. You can just chose to not channel wither if you have to move around a lot but for bosses/harbingers it's super smooth. I've been carrying my friend in t15 beachhead without problems.
Setup wither>cwc>skellies i'm playing from the begin of this build. And now i try jewel "From dust" swap with enfeble.

Minion instability i think gives low dmg. It give more dmg if mob has chaos resist, but still this is too low.
@Lysithea

Im using your setup with Orb of Storms, really cool one but the skill is kinda limited, you sure we shouldn't swap to something else? Maybe Firestorm or something with more distance?

Btw. I swapped Temporal Chains (since i cant cat 2 curses) to blind support and it was not really that cool, 10% to cast blind is too low. So Im going with culling strike now and enjoying it pretty much.

@EDIT:

Im about to get The Covenant instead of my Cherrubim's, what gem should I use on "Added Chaos Damage" place? Maybe Culling Strike? 10% cast speed + 38% more damage?
Last edited by Shoxu on Sep 12, 2017, 7:54:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info