[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

`
Last edited by azaanis on Mar 1, 2018, 7:45:59 AM
"
Siliticx wrote:

Thanks for that.
I changed my mind tho, right before first lab I'm taking ancestral bond & ele overload thats triggered by orb of storms + inc. critical strikes from Siosa, it helps a lot in this fight. Actually I died when I tried doing it with selfcast Firestorm and without overload, its pretty tough lmao.

Also I noticed that you're not taking ele focus and controlled destruction on your firestorm setup, I think thats far better than onslaught + added lightning. Flammability curse from act 2 is pretty good too.
Last edited by azaanis on Mar 1, 2018, 7:53:13 AM
Does any one have a 1h and shield variant ? just thinking that would have to travel to the shadow area if i wanted to take it with out the staff to move faster. any idea or pob.
"
Nagamon wrote:
Does any one have a 1h and shield variant ? just thinking that would have to travel to the shadow area if i wanted to take it with out the staff to move faster. any idea or pob.

I will start the league with a similar build.

First budget I will go double kikazaru with soul mantle self flagellation + dual shimmeron. Later on when I got enough currency I will go for shimmeron + new atziri's reflection for unaffected by curses. This will free up two ring slots for me.
"
azaanis wrote:
"
Siliticx wrote:

Thanks for that.
I changed my mind tho, right before first lab I'm taking ancestral bond & ele overload thats triggered by orb of storms + inc. critical strikes from Siosa, it helps a lot in this fight. Actually I died when I tried doing it with selfcast Firestorm and without overload, its pretty tough lmao.

Also I noticed that you're not taking ele focus and controlled destruction on your firestorm setup, I think thats far better than onslaught + added lightning. Flammability curse from act 2 is pretty good too.

i'm currently in act 2 in another testing run, i'm gonna test all this. will report.
"
Nagamon wrote:

https://pastebin.com/pXu53Yv0

thats my tree, ignore the gear starting firestorm til threashold jewels
Thoughts on this build as a SSF start in 3.2? How would this perform in merc/uber lab etc?
"
nathanielvd wrote:
Thoughts on this build as a SSF start in 3.2? How would this perform in merc/uber lab etc?

You need two treshold jewels, you can get one as a reward for quest in act 5, so yeah, meh for a SSF league starter.

Also it was pretty bad at boss killing, uber lab was doable with good gear but it was tough, after the buff it will be slightly faster and a bit safer, since we have a lot of hp/mana regen and we can maintain endurance charges easier.
Last edited by azaanis on Mar 1, 2018, 4:36:04 PM
Alright! So I changed the leveling sheet following feedback.
This is what i'll be following tomorrow.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16EMLs4IrdiIHbeefE-cNCZTnS2isf6ZiWYMM3mmD-u0/edit?usp=sharing

Getting EO made this smooth as butter. And it will be even better tomorrow with a 3rd totem mid act 4.

May your sticks get frosty exiles.
"
TheLelik wrote:
LiftingNerdBro
Ty for the guide!
Please update for 3.2!

You are welcome - and I will!

I think there will be 2 viable versions now. One similar in design with 4 totems and another variant that leaves out ancestral bond, but adds in a specific single target damage setup in the chest as supplemental damage.

I will give you guys an update within the next 12 hours :)

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info