[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

last really really last question, im confused about what to pick, should i go with 6l rare or 5l carcass and drop ele focus? i cant afford 6l carcass yet thanks with this build im still deathless <3
"
Bubalame wrote:
I checked your bl reave jugg pob u took 2 points for 2 and 6 attack speed and two rle dmg talents near inqwizitor gives more dmg

To be honest, the BladeFlurryJugg is still just a rough draft idea. I have not been able to work on it at all, because the drop rates and currency farming in 3.2 is just stupid slow and I've been barely able to get what I need to work on my TectonicJugg.

I usually rely on Uber Lab to make money and right now drops have been pretty bad. I'm having problems sustaining maps, and alchemy orbs, as pretty much everyone else. This is the first league I've had to bother selling lowbie maps just to sustain alchs.

This all means it will be a while until I figure out the BFJugg, so what you should do is follow the work I am doing with the Tectonic and just switch abyss jewels, etc to claws and pick up BF in place of Tec.

The trees should be identical, I have on purpose not picked up any nodes that bind the tree to any specific weapon type so you can go with claws, maces/sceptres, swords, axes, etc, as long as you are dual-wielding.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Mar 16, 2018, 7:44:11 PM
"
last really really last question, im confused about what to pick, should i go with 6l rare or 5l carcass and drop ele focus? i cant afford 6l carcass yet thanks with this build im still deathless <3

Hmm... This is kind of a personal decision, so you should trust your instinct and experience and answer it yourself.

GL and stay alive! ;)
Quick video update...

Here's a nasty T14 Acid Lakes - Corrupted, Shocked Ground, 40% Elem Resist mobs, 8mod, Red Beast in boss area and extra Elem Resisting Boss that took forever to kill...

Youtube: TectonicJuggernaut - T14 Acid Lakes (Full Run, Corrupted, 8mod)

EDIT:

Another video, this one just the boss fight Twinned T15 Carcass with a stupid death, but I feel a very good test of tankyness and DPS:

Youtube: TectonicJuggernaut - T15 Carcass (Boss Fight, Twinned, Corrupted, Memory Fragment)

Still no life flask! ;)
Last edited by corosou on Mar 17, 2018, 1:13:09 PM
Hello, i know your topic is not for newbie like me but can you spend your time to show me what did I do wrong with the tectonic jugg build?
https://pastebin.com/RiryN6Zy (link to my profile not to PoB)
I have problem to survive even with low tier yellow map mob and boss, low tier means 3,4 sometime tier 2.
Hey guys, i have levelled the tectonic jugg to level 65, but i have a lot of trouble dealing damage. Especially vs. single target / bosses.

I would appreciate if you maybe check out my char beefcake_dreitausen and tell me what im missing.

So far the biggest Problem is sustaining mana and well, the damage itself is not enough to kill t1 bosses.
I also figured out that in both build eye jewels with "% phys g added as additional fire/cils/light if u crit recently" are just so fucking op max roll is i think 4% which is more better that"increase dmg when killed recently coz u need big dmg for bosses not for trash which died on oneshot reave.
hi i would like to share my version of reave ft. blade flurry there are still room for improvements tbh, also the tree is tweakable base on your taste but im too lazy to respec points. all in all thanks to this build im able to farm red tier maps althought the damage are still not there cause my some of my jewels are not that gg yet but atleast im able to run red tier maps with this setup thanks again here's my tree

https://pastebin.com/TXTdJ7Fk
Hello there! What about scourge terror claw juggernaun with blade flurry main skill in 3.2?
Can u give me an updated pob link please?
Last edited by M9sorubka on Mar 24, 2018, 1:55:32 PM
Hmm in POB level 20 CWTD and IC setup, should be like this or just mistake?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info