[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Btwis tectonic slam version good for uber lab farm?
Just a Doryani's Catalyst with 310 pDPS and 95%+ elemental damage(ran me about 30c). I'm sure there are much better Shaper weapons out there in the few ex range, but i still need to get a Taste of hate and Death's Door.

Another thought for those wanting to dual curse as well, you can pick up a pair of windshrieks(new 3.2 boots) and run cwdt,vortex, curse on hit,(curse) or set it up in orb of storms. if the +1 curse necklace is to expensive as well as death's door being pricey at the start.
Last edited by tweeter7483 on Mar 15, 2018, 8:51:49 AM
hi this is my first time playing jugg, i owuld like to ask if what is the order of ascendancy to take ? trying to back read but still no luck for some inputs about the order of ascendancy thanks im trying to do blade flurry jug btw
Last edited by fusschuger on Mar 15, 2018, 10:43:02 AM
"
Bubalame wrote:
Btwis tectonic slam version good for uber lab farm?

Please scroll through the last pages for info always:

"
hi this is my first time playing jugg, i owuld like to ask if what is the order of ascendancy to take ? trying to back read but still no luck for some inputs about the order of ascendancy thanks im trying to do blade flurry jug btw

Unflinching > Unyielding > Undeniable > Unbrekable
Quick 3.2 update...

First major jewel purchase ;)

1ex20c

This is a very good example of what you want to look for.

Also, I wanted to talk a little bit about chill, because I see some of you concerned as though it were a problem to rely on it:

From: Development Manifesto: Balance Changes to Chill, Shock, and Charges

This is important because we don't really care about the potency of the chill effect, we just care about it being applied so that we can benefit from the double DPS bonus on Frostbreath. And so there is no problem relying on chill.

I tested DPS on Hydra with:

1ex

And the DPS felt worse than with Frostbreath, but a sample size of 1 fight is not enough. I need to do further testing. Point is that I've confirmed chill works on T16s, so I wouldn't worry too much about relying on it.

You do have to watch out for maps with 90% to avoid ailments, cuz that's kinda annoying, so there is that...

GL!

EDIT: DPS is pretty on point with chill..

T11 Red Beast capture and double boss in less than 13sec
Last edited by corosou on Mar 15, 2018, 3:01:25 PM
hi again , id like to ask base on the build guide stat stick is favorable but i have blood seeker with culling can i use that instead + scourge claw for blade flurry jug ? i cant afford stat stick for now <3 thanks loving this build
Yeah you can use scourge + bloodseeker anytime really.

And thanks glad you're enjoying it ;)

You can always buy a ilvl 80 mace and try to craft one. Getting 2 T1 extra dmg rolls is not that hard...

Crafting base goes for about 25c:

Search for sceptre not mace in poe.trade
Last edited by corosou on Mar 16, 2018, 2:37:14 AM
Quick 3.2 video update...

Just some red beast captures, a breach, a fissure, some bosses:

Youtube: TectonicJuggernaut - Red Mapping Collage (Red Beast Captures, Breach, Fissure, Boss Kills)

GL!
I checked your bl reave jugg pob u took 2 points for 2 and 6 attack speed and two rle dmg talents near inqwizitor gives more dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info