[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

You can use either. Bloodseeker is the budget version for sure with Scourge running 95ish chaos.

Fwiw I've not yet had damage problems through yellow maps with Bloodseeker and suboptimal gear (still running 4l on chest).

Imo, I'll probably try to set up my Craiceann/Kaom combo, upgrade jewels and then save for Scourge as it is a big damage upgrade.

After that I'm looking at saving for Taste of Hate.
So the best setup is scourge and some sick stat stick mace/axe?
Another question, 350 p dps claw wont be better than scourge?
Not sure how a sick pdps claw would go, but Scourge has that 70% damage modifier if you've hit recently.

So even a 230 dps Scourge is effectively 390 (230*1.7). It might even be a bigger difference if it translates to all your damage.
Can op confirm that?
"
Bubalame wrote:
Can op confirm that?

You could go into Path of Building and check all this no problem. There is a PoB pastebin in the OP that you can fiddle with.

Or if you have a character made you can import that and play around with your actual gear.
"
Bubalame wrote:
Can op confirm that?

Whatever gives you the most pDPS is what is best. Use PoB to determine that. So yes, a sick 400+ DPS claw is better than Scourge.

Both BloodSeeker + Stat-stick or GG Rare Claw/Scourge + BloodSeeker can do Minotaur in around 10-15secs, so they are about the same.

Using bloodseeker as main weapon will give you more life leech than DPS, plus it's cheaper and you can craft a stat stick with 2 Extra elem dmg fairly easily... I never had more than 2 extra rolls on mine.

If you didn't notice, there's a gear options section listing all this.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Mar 13, 2018, 2:44:56 PM
Did you used to have a pandemonius? I thought I saw that earlier. Anyway, I've been following this guide, seems pretty good/fun, thanks for the guide.
"
bguybus wrote:
"
Bubalame wrote:
Can op confirm that?

You could go into Path of Building and check all this no problem. There is a PoB pastebin in the OP that you can fiddle with.

Or if you have a character made you can import that and play around with your actual gear.

I wish i cuild do it at work on my iphone. Of they will realise mobile versuon of pob sure why not.
"
Robomohawk wrote:
Did you used to have a pandemonius? I thought I saw that earlier. Anyway, I've been following this guide, seems pretty good/fun, thanks for the guide.

You'll see me wearing stuff from time to time as I test. I try a lot of stuff...

Unfortunately Pandemonius chill is "when hit" and that means when "you" get hit, not when you hit the mob, which would be "on hit" (as in the blind effect), so it's not as useful I had hoped :(
Why there is no linked reave in bf reave build jugg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info