[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
corosou wrote:

Looking good! Vaal DD ;) lol! I had never thought of it, but I guess it is a good skill to use in HC so you can get rid of corpses that could be detonate on you. Just assuming that's why you went with that option... maybe just cuz it's really fun ;)

EDIT: BTW, try to fit in Orb of Storms + Increased Crit Strikes. It will help a lot with EO uptime.

Kitava act 10 was easy.
mitigation is awesome on Jugg with mercilab.

detonate dead be useful later with those pesky invasion bosses
"
skjutengris wrote:
"
corosou wrote:

Looking good! Vaal DD ;) lol! I had never thought of it, but I guess it is a good skill to use in HC so you can get rid of corpses that could be detonate on you. Just assuming that's why you went with that option... maybe just cuz it's really fun ;)

EDIT: BTW, try to fit in Orb of Storms + Increased Crit Strikes. It will help a lot with EO uptime.

Kitava act 10 was easy.
mitigation is awesome on Jugg with mercilab.

detonate dead be useful later with those pesky invasion bosses

nice du! stay safe!
Quick 3.2 video update..

Here's a short video to give you an idea of what the Tectonic Juggernaut is looking like:

It's not a big accomplishment, just a T4 Breach at lvl 74 when recorded.

Here's a clip with audio and the full breach:

Youtube: TectonicJuggernaut - T4 Relic Chambers Breach

GL!
I´m always on max endurance charges already from Ascendancy. Is there still a point in taking Enduring Cry then?
"
Ionlyplaynude wrote:
I´m always on max endurance charges already from Ascendancy. Is there still a point in taking Enduring Cry then?

Yeah, you can just drop it. I'm just testing.
"
Ionlyplaynude wrote:

I didnt.

Update: felt little lacksluster with dmg, so upgraded to abyssus and meginords girdle.
hardcore with juggg feels tanky so I figure it be ok lower maps
Quick 3.2 video update...

Another short one showing capturing a red beast on a T7 map.

Again, not a big accomplishment, just to give you an idea of what the build is looking like:

PoE 3.2: TectonicJuggernaut: Tier 7 Bone Crypt Red Beast Capture
"
corosou wrote:
Quick 3.2 video update...

Another short one showing capturing a red beast on a T7 map.

Again, not a big accomplishment, just to give you an idea of what the build is looking like:

PoE 3.2: TectonicJuggernaut: Tier 7 Bone Crypt Red Beast Capture

how come your lfie is not reslpenish fully with bloodseeker?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

how come your lfie is not reslpenish fully with bloodseeker?

My man, this is Tectonic, you can't use claws with Tectonic. That's for the Blade Flurry build only unfortunately
Last edited by corosou on Mar 4, 2018, 4:24:12 PM
And ANOTHER 3.2 video update...

This one a bit more important. Confirming red tier mapping viability, this is a full T11 Waterways, my first red tier to upgrade my Cameria's to the Fated version.

Youtube: PoE 3.2: TectonicJuggernaut: Tier 11 Waterways Cameria's Upgrade Run

As you can see, it's just a plain white map, cuz I didn't know how well the build would work since my highest tier up until this point was T8, so I was jumping a few tiers and wanted to lessen the chances of not finishing to get this bad boy:

GL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info