[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Quick update...

Red Elder down!

Youtube: BladeFlurry - The Elder (Red Tier)

Not deathless because I just went in there without knowing anything about the fight except what I had learned from the white/yellow tier fights, so I got killed by the expanding whatevertheF it is... and logged out a couple of times just cuz I felt I was going to die.

Anyway, not a pristine fight, but I got the achieve and that's all that matters.

BTW, I am using Hypothermia in this fight:

I also scored a nice Shaped amulet:

And messing around mapping with:

It's cool... not sure I'll use it much tbh with such a huge life hit. Lose like 300 life with it.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Jan 12, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
Quick 3.1 DPS showcase...

~15sec Carcass boss:

First of all..this build is real cool.
Satisfying dmg and clear speed while using devoto and crave the slaughter ascendancy.
Im playing as hardcore atm with this build and I want to ask something about ascendancy skills.
Which one is more usefull for being more safe?
I mean rite of ruin seems cool to me(%6dmg red), %25 recover life and mana(war bringer) with using warcry is cool too but..
Unless we are safe if we can keep attacking cuz of life leech. So should I run pain reaver?
Has anybody played this build on a Scion? Is it worth looking into at all? Or is Berserker best?
livejamie
"
Eldwyn wrote:
First of all..this build is real cool.
Satisfying dmg and clear speed while using devoto and crave the slaughter ascendancy.
Im playing as hardcore atm with this build and I want to ask something about ascendancy skills.
Which one is more usefull for being more safe?
I mean rite of ruin seems cool to me(%6dmg red), %25 recover life and mana(war bringer) with using warcry is cool too but..
Unless we are safe if we can keep attacking cuz of life leech. So should I run pain reaver?

Thanks for the kind words!

You can see the ascendancy tree in the PoB export or just look at my character in Abyss.

Def get the leech ascendancy first, if safety is your concern.
"
livejamie wrote:
Has anybody played this build on a Scion? Is it worth looking into at all? Or is Berserker best?

You won't be able to get Cloaked in Savagery with Scion, so your life leech will be pretty bad compared.
Last edited by corosou on Jan 20, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
3.1 Update!

For those interested in running an Abyss MF variant (not cheap!), here's what I'm using:

Pretty sure you could fit Sadima's and Goldwyrm too if you want to.

Works just fine farming Shaped/Elder T15s, even T16s if you wish, but I honestly just HATE this chisel, sextant cock-blocking BS in order to make the investment worth it...

I rather run Uber Lab to make bank instead.

GL Space Monkeys!
Last edited by corosou on Jan 20, 2018, 10:03:37 PM
dup
Last edited by corosou on Jan 20, 2018, 4:37:08 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

You won't be able to get Cloaked in Savagery with Scion, so your life leech will be pretty bad compared.

Thanks! Is the leech from Bloodseeker itself not enough?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Thanks! Is the leech from Bloodseeker itself not enough?

I dunno. You'll have to check it out in PoB and see how it looks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info