[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

I have newb question - which build is smoother to play (mainly Cyclone)? The Ultimate Expression or Tazmanian Cyclone? What's your suggestion for me? Thank you!
"
wenlock wrote:
so i need a bit of help on pushing my dps and life higher. i have 10 passive points to spend and about 8ex.
any advice is great as my max dps is only about 570k.
character name is “praisebejugg”.

Hmm... Too much hand-holding tbh. You don't need to ask me this, you have all the info you need already. I don't have rings like yours in my guide and you have a lot of expensive stuff to buy still. Can always just look at my toon to see what I'm using.

GL!
"
ShayeFaletha wrote:
I have newb question - which build is smoother to play (mainly Cyclone)? The Ultimate Expression or Tazmanian Cyclone? What's your suggestion for me? Thank you!

Tazmanian is a speed mapper upto T15. If that's all u want to do, then that, if you want to do T16+ I wouldn't use Cyclone for bosses, just for trash and swap for BF at boss.

GL!
I'm sure I probably missed something, but with the tazmanian cyclone how are we running haste, poachers mark and hatred?

with haste and poachers mark on I only have 63 mana left.

Thank you
"
Jamminz wrote:
I'm sure I probably missed something, but with the tazmanian cyclone how are we running haste, poachers mark and hatred?

Thank you

If you read the Tazmanian guide in detail you'll find the answer. You swap haste > hatred at bosses, but u can just run hatred and drop haste altogether if you want.

GL!
"
corosou wrote:
"
Jamminz wrote:

Thank you

If you read the Tazmanian guide in detail you'll find the answer. You swap haste > hatred at bosses, but u can just run hatred and drop haste altogether if you want.

GL!

Sorry, my bad - I got everything else but there was quite a lot to take in :P Thank you!!
"
Jamminz wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
Jamminz wrote:

Thank you

GL!

Sorry, my bad - I got everything else but there was quite a lot to take in :P Thank you!!

No worries! Gotta read read with this game, if u wanna get a good grasp on it )

Also, take note of all the different setups I showcase, they tell you the build is very flexible. I encourage you to test things yourself to see what you like. And maybe find different approaches to the ones I've taken.
Last edited by corosou on Jan 6, 2018, 4:54:57 PM
Besides flasks, what can i upgrade to push my dps even higher? i'm only seeing 270k on PoB and i'm seeing a lot of other people wayyyy higher than me. What gear should i try to aim for? Thanks in advance for the help. https://pastebin.com/X00972bw

I have around 500 chaos to spend on upgrades.
Last edited by xailum on Jan 6, 2018, 11:17:11 PM
"
xailum wrote:
Besides flasks, what can i upgrade to push my dps even higher? i'm only seeing 270k on PoB and i'm seeing a lot of other people wayyyy higher than me. What gear should i try to aim for? Thanks in advance for the help. https://pastebin.com/X00972bw

I have around 500 chaos to spend on upgrades.

I recommend you take a look at my character for the 3.1 variant Reave(Trash)/BladeFlurry(Bosses) I'm running.

I'm still working out the details, but it's pretty close to final.

GL!
BIG BIG 3.1 Status Update!!

So, looking pretty damned good! Feeling incredibly strong and super fun to play!

Here's how my 3.1 toon is looking in PoB:

I've also added skill setups using Hypothermia which is potentially higher DPS and adds freezing of mobs (I still need to test how well it really works. Just need to score another 6L Carcass to color for it).

All details in the PoB export:

https://pastebin.com/1aBaMrsN

Here's a Poorjoy's full run so you can get an idea of how it's looking:

Youtube: PoE 3.1 - Reave: Poorjoy's Asylum (Full Run ~5min)

Some of the notable differences in this 3.1 variant are:

These allow me to drop Intimidate from the belt and add some nice Abyss jewels.

This takes care of Dex/Int issues and combined with Death's Doors makes me now Freeze/Ignite/Bleed immune ;)

Stat stick is the way to go with 3.1. It's much much better than a GG Scourge and not that expensive. I paid 4EX for this one. An added bonus of it is that now all damage comes exclusively from BloodSeeker, making the life leech much much higher! As you can see in the screenshots, it's now higher than the the actual DPS, which is very funny to see hehe..

Lastly, these are the Abyss jewels I'm using:

Abyss mobs just melt... and 8k life with Carcass ;) almost 9k! if you go Belly..

These are the rest I've bought for testing, etc:

I'm extremely happy with the results so far! I may make a few more adjustments, but I don't expect it to be anything major. So, if you follow what is outlined here, I am fairly confident you won't be disappointed.

GL out there space monkeys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info