[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Hi , this build is real fun for me! Thanks!

But i have only one question , it can be stupid but, how did u get 20k armour ? I cannot find Grace in your gems :)
My Tree is almost the same as your Basic Tree from Path of Building

My Gear
Spoiler
"
IIyIIa wrote:
Hi , this build is real fun for me! Thanks!

But i have only one question , it can be stupid but, how did u get 20k armour ? I cannot find Grace in your gems :)
My Tree is almost the same as your Basic Tree from Path of Building

My Gear
Spoiler

Thanks, glad you're having fun!

Lion's Roar for one, but this is a question you can answer yourself and is part of the game to figure out your stats compared to mine. That's what Path of Building is for, so I'm not going to do your homework for you, sorry ;)

And speaking of flasks, why are you using 2 healing flasks and 3 quicksilvers? That's not what I call for. This build doesn't use healing flasks, except when running Uber Lab for a bit of extra safety during traps.

GL!
What do you think about gladiator over berserker? a bit less dps but much more safety.
"
Emperce wrote:
What do you think about gladiator over berserker? a bit less dps but much more safety.

The build is very safe by itself, no need to be safest.

By the way, OP - could you update Cyclone PoB? I mean change Ruthless for Maim (because Ruth it's not supporing Cyclone)and update EQ with your new findings?

I would be glad!
"
Emperce wrote:

Asked a bunch of times already. I dunno anything about gladiator, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.
"
ShayeFaletha wrote:

By the way, OP - could you update Cyclone PoB? I mean change Ruthless for Maim (because Ruth it's not supporing Cyclone)and update EQ with your new findings?

I would be glad!

I added a very visible note to the main post outlining the Ruthless changes.

I have not updated the PoB links because I feel that note is enough and this game is unforgiving enough already, and I feel it doesn't help people to talk them through every single step of the process. I don't feel it's unreasonable to expect anyone playing PoE to read the descriptions and look into the interactions between the skill gems and supports they are using. I expect players to be like you, to look at the information presented and use their own criteria to determine what is best for their particular play style. As I stated in the main post, this is not a beginner's guide, and I'm hoping/expecting people to do their homework if they want to enjoy this build.

I will at some point get around to updating the entire thread, but for now I'm busy messing around in game and with work.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Jan 8, 2018, 5:11:27 PM
Would any1 be able to look over my gear please? I am trying to use this char for uber farming but i cant run into the traps then I die. What am I missing to be able to tank the traps? Sorry i can link gear currently on the mobile...
"
H4ckEyE wrote:
Would any1 be able to look over my gear please? I am trying to use this char for uber farming but i cant run into the traps then I die. What am I missing to be able to tank the traps? Sorry i can link gear currently on the mobile...

You need speed speed and a healing flask for Uber Lab extra safety:

Maybe some more regen if you are still having problems:

Look at my speed moving through traps:

Youtube: PoE 3.1: BladeFlurry: Uber Lab Collage

You can't really hesitate. You need to reach this level of comfort moving through the environment, and that only comes through practice practice.

I die too, every once in a while... It happens.

You also don't need that much DPS if all you are doing is Uber. Get some %life regular or +life abyss jewels.

There are also Paragon points that help, such as movement speed, more regen, and poison immunity, so darts don't slow you down.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Jan 10, 2018, 2:10:52 AM
Have about 5-6 ex to spend. What's more worth it to get. Taste of Hate + sins rebirth. Or Death's Door, and tombfist.
Quick 3.1 update...

Regarding Hall of Grandmasters, this is what I used to beat the BS exiles:

Ancestral Warchief:

Elem weakness capped:

Flask:

Frost Bomb to take care of healing bs:

Scorching setup to swap for BF for unkillable bs:

And finally Pantheon:

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Jan 11, 2018, 4:02:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: