[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
GarrXvX2 wrote:
I am trying my best to emulate this build, but my path of building is way off from the build. I am rather new to the game and trying to absorb a lot of content at once. Could someone have a look at my character "Hanvar", and make a few suggestions? It might be something Im just overlooking.

Gems need to be 20/20
You don't need a bleeding flask with death's doors
You don't need a life flask (Get Witchfire / Sin's Rebirth)
You don't need rumi's (Get Witchfire / Sin's Rebirth)
You need steel rings with the highest #-# phys you can get on both rolls. Craft with essence to be like mine
You need more #-# phys on your amulet. Get a bloodgrip
You need a better scourge as close to 50-125 phys you can get or a regular claw as close to 400 pDPS
Drop the 4 nodes from Born To Fight -> One Handed Melee Dmg
Get the Jewel slot above Sentinel
Get a good DMG Jewel
Get 5% node after Golem's Blood with last point
Last edited by corosou on Nov 20, 2017, 4:10:07 PM
Thank you so much sir. I really appreciate the professional eye.
Thank you again. Im following -all- your reccomendations as I speak.
i have the same problem as garx what is wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/renji397/characters
Well, VP will be nerfed in next patch, and or bloodseeker will cost tons of money, or it will be changed too, so what do you guys think would be a replacement for this claw? Also, considering no more instaleech from the claws, the ascendancy would be changed? This guide is so fucking awesome, i was planning to do it as a starter next league, but it seems that instaleech will be dead, so i want to know how this build will figure out next patch (considering bloodseeker gets nerfed)
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
Well, VP will be nerfed in next patch, and or bloodseeker will cost tons of money, or it will be changed too, so what do you guys think would be a replacement for this claw? Also, considering no more instaleech from the claws, the ascendancy would be changed? This guide is so fucking awesome, i was planning to do it as a starter next league, but it seems that instaleech will be dead, so i want to know how this build will figure out next patch (considering bloodseeker gets nerfed)

This build survived the double dipping nerf, pretty sure it will survive a bloodseeker nerf too.

Also, initially, instead of Cloaked in Savagery, the build used Rite of Ruin, War Bringer (warcry healing) and either Enduring Cry or Abyssal Cry for double explosion with Hemophilia, so you can always do that. And if bloodseeker is total gargabe, just go double Scourge for 20 wolves ;) that's what I used to do in 2.6. I rarely ran bloodseeker back then, even though it was part of the build guide. Warcry healing is pretty OP too.
Last edited by corosou on Nov 21, 2017, 9:59:03 PM
can u help me m8
"
renji397 wrote:
can u help me m8

Just take a moment and evaluate the information right in front of you. You answered your own question with your first post:

"
renji397 wrote:
i have the same problem as garx what is wrong?

If you think it's the same problem, then maybe it's the same solution? Read what I wrote for him and apply it to your character.
Is the Punishment curse up enough of the time to be worth it? It only activates when a cursed enemy hits you with a melee attack right?
XXKillerZ I thought GGG has only said they were nerfing VP. Did you read somewhere that they are changing instant leech items too? Surely they would not touch Acuities etc?
What bandit rewards should be taken for cyclone build?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info