[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

I am not sure if i understand your question Vorret.
A 6link is always superior to a 5link.
If your Budget is limited, and you can get enough resists and life while using a tabula, i´d go for the 6link.
If you need the stats from a bodypiece to cap resists and get a decent enough lifepool you are better of with a 5link.
Search poe.trade for corrupted 5links and 6links with the fitting socket colors. If you are lucky, you might get a 6link with some life and resis for 50ish chaos, roughly the same as a 5link belly foes for.
Nice build! i managed to kill all guardians, but im having trouble with Uber Atziri and Shaper.

Any suggestion to improve on my gears to that im able to kill them for once. thanks!

Last edited by taint8 on Oct 2, 2017, 10:22:33 AM
I would like to improve my build, can anyone give me any tips?

Last edited by douglasak47 on Oct 2, 2017, 2:15:34 PM
Looks amazing. I am working on gearing it up right now. I am wondering about a couple things if anyone who has played around with the build could answer.

For gloves...

How good are the Haemophilia gloves for clear speed? They don't look amazing for single target, and POB seems unable to factor their dps into anything. Are they better than a set of rare spiked with attack speed on them?

Which brings me to my next question. Commandment of the grave doesn't change my POB numbers either. Is it better than the added melee on a set of spiked?

Thanks for the build, this is exactly what I was looking for. Tanky, good dps, fast, leech without vaal pact!!!!
"
KeenSenses wrote:
Looks amazing. I am working on gearing it up right now. I am wondering about a couple things if anyone who has played around with the build could answer.

For gloves...

How good are the Haemophilia gloves for clear speed? They don't look amazing for single target, and POB seems unable to factor their dps into anything. Are they better than a set of rare spiked with attack speed on them?

Which brings me to my next question. Commandment of the grave doesn't change my POB numbers either. Is it better than the added melee on a set of spiked?

Thanks for the build, this is exactly what I was looking for. Tanky, good dps, fast, leech without vaal pact!!!!

Haemophillia does work pretty good at trash clearing. its my full time gloves.
also in pob you need to check "is the enemy bleeding" to see the damage increase.
"
douglasak47 wrote:
I would like to improve my build, can anyone give me any tips?

first tip would be quality all your flasks up.
"
"
JitanLeetho wrote:
Is there a reason no one is answering my question but everybody elses? I´m sure my question won´t take long to answer, compared to looking at someones build and analyzing what he´s doing wrong.

Did I offend anyone with anything I said? If so I apologize, I did not mean to do that.

It's a personal choice, and it's a strong node. The build doesn't focus on block, but it's still 7% and DPS all in one notable. It's perfectly fine to spend those points on more DPS or more HP or whatever you want.

Thank you for your answer!
"
KeenSenses wrote:

For gloves...

It has been said by wenlock, they are nice for clearing packs. If you kill the first few mobs of a pack usually the entire pack goes 'poof' - that can be very satisfying.
If you lack dps while you are on a 5link you can quite comfortably use conc effect with these gloves - they kinda take care of the area coverage you sacrificed to get some damage.
A pair of spiked gloves works well too, be aware that you will have to go after some single mobs you might miss.

On the last few pages Empire's Grasp had been mentioned quite some times. i personally ended up using them permanently, together with knockback gem in the 6link - feel free to look up my character Necrol.
Very nice ;) you guys got this!

You don't need me for anything... Good stuff!
Now I just have to figure out how to get a 4r1b1g carcass hahahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info