[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
might be a stupid question, but why is knockback used for cyclone in mapping. Couldnt I just keep using maim support?

perma-pseudo "vaal cyclone" that can move
Another quick video update...

2min45sec Beachhead Boss.

For this one I swapped Hatred for Haste and Punishment for Poachers. The idea here is to once again test DPS, as this in PoB puts me at about 1/2 the DPS I show with Hatred and Punishment, but since I showed in the previous T14 video, the build is not fully dependent on curses for it's DPS, so more speed and flask charges are a very valid option too.

As a side note, watching the insane spin speed in the video reminded me of this crazy guy:

What apt logo with the claws and cyclone! ;)

So maybe I should name the variant after him... gotta think of a good name! ;)

Youtube: SpeedCyclone - T15 Beachhead Boss 2min 4
Last edited by corosou on Sep 26, 2017, 3:47:18 PM
have considered using a quicksilver with knockback as a preffix? I know you lose the extra movespeed but gain a damage gem.

Last edited by wenlock on Sep 26, 2017, 9:00:36 PM
Can the BoR ScourgeFlurry variant do Shaper? O_o
failed shaper and chayula the dps in this build is so low .... time to return on wander
"
wenlock wrote:
have considered using a quicksilver with knockback as a preffix? I know you lose the extra movespeed but gain a damage gem.

I see this common obsession/bias towards looking for the highest DPS numbers very often, and I feel it really isn't a healthy attitude in this game.

I know about Maim Support, if you look at any of my PoB exports, but DPS isn't everything, reliability and constancy of the knock-back are much more important in this case.

That's why everything you do in PoB, you test in game; testing is what tells you what works and what doesn't.

EDIT: Forgot to mention! also, I'm going with this option, since I'm using Poacher's now and also Blood Rage, I have plenty of Frenzy Charges to spare and I gain Onslaught ;)

Last edited by corosou on Sep 27, 2017, 5:53:38 AM
"
RedStark wrote:
failed shaper and chayula the dps in this build is so low .... time to return on wander

You're entitled to your opinion, but just so you know, you are one of the first and very few persons to come here posting about failures and low DPS.

Which leads me to think you're a new player, and looking at your character, it's evident you are, if you think the gear you have on that toon is the gear I call for in the build guide.

That's why I very clearly state in the main post that this is NOT a beginner's guide. There are way too many little details in this build for new players to fully grasp, and I have ZERO interest in hand-holding every single new player through all the specifics.

So, yes, go back to whatever build you understand. And maybe come back when you understand the game a bit more to be able to tell what gear you should be trying to acquire.
Last edited by corosou on Sep 27, 2017, 4:55:32 AM
tell me what could be the problem I have a very small damage to the character name JackPRO
Why are you using the Blade Barrier Passivetree Keystone?

Since this build doesn´t rely on high block chance or bleed damage I was wondering what exactly this keystone is doing, that makes it better than just purely stacking more dmg or atk speed passives for those 3 points.

I know the difference won´t be huge, I´m just wondering what your thoughts behind it are.

I´m referring to the Standard Belly version btw.
Quick video update...

Just a sample speed run of the Speed Cyclone Mapper I'm working on.

SpeedCyclone - Gorge 2min20sec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info