[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

[/quote]

Shaper Full Clear. One dumb death to the Unshaped because I wasn't paying much attention.[/quote]

Nice video. Big thanks.

One question here, i noticed that the builder changed "bleed chance support" to "damage on full life" and alos changed the gloves to shaper's touch. So, deos this mean we do not need to care for bleeding chance any more? If we donot bleed monsters, how do we get the ailments damage added from passive ?

Just cleared this...couldn't even tell there were two bosses. Such a great build, maybe not the fastest mapper but can do "tough" maps with zero issues.
Guys would be this build be possible with the same tree but with Slayer?

The leech seems OP with this builds+ Slayer ascendency

Or is berseker just better
Got my first shaper kill ever with this build (using the Kaom's roots variant, sub par rings and amulet, 7.2k life), it's stupidly easy and straight forward.

Guardians are a total joke, just stand in their face for 20 seconds and they're dead...

Who says you need VP to do anything in this game ?!
Hi, I improved the tree I think. Same passive points, more DPS, and we are closer to claws if we need to respect into them.

Can somebody tell me if I did something wrong? Thank you

https://pastebin.com/368DcBHh
Bloodseeker in main or off hand? Does phys roll matter on seeker and scourge? Thanks!
"
Karibean12 wrote:
Hi, I improved the tree I think. Same passive points, more DPS, and we are closer to claws if we need to respect into them.

Can somebody tell me if I did something wrong? Thank you

https://pastebin.com/368DcBHh

So, let me get this straight...

You can't figure out if the build will work as a completely different class and feel like you need to keep asking, yet are confident enough to very heavily modify the tree, saying you feel you have improved it, but then ask people to check if you did something wrong... Whole situation is a bit of a contradiction, wouldn't you say? Makes me think you might even just be here trolling.

I share what I do after heavily testing. I don't just go on PoB, put together what I "think" looks great, optimize for single target DPS to get big numbers (on a AoE skill) and then say "ohh hey, this looks awesome! I am done! Here you go guys.. I think I made it better! But check it for me..."

My suggestion is this. You want to modify the build? Great! Good luck! Break a Leg! But go mod and TEST yourself. The results should themselves answer all these questions you have. And based on them it will be self-evident if what you did is worth sharing or not.
I just asked . Since you can't answer a simple question like : Is slayer good for this build ?

When I was reading the guide I thought that it fitted like a glove to the slayer and his huge leech pool, since other AOE builds like Cyclone use Slayer instead Berseker.

And then, just theorycrafting, I got to that tree

If you are mad because your build is the only way to go its ok .
For those of you unsure about joining #Slack.

You wouldn't be alone:

And if I haven't said it before, I want to say it now, and thank everyone who has devoted some of their precious time either reading the build guide or playing the build. Your time, interest and support is very much appreciated!

TBH though, all the attention the build has garnered is a bit overwhelming, and I am not the most patient teacher, so if anyone has felt I've been a bit too harsh on them, know that it isn't anything personal; after all, I don't even know you, it's just my "prime directive", sort of speak, is to encourage everyone I can to discover things on their own and not rely on what I or others say.

I am completely against the concept of "meta", specially when the community now has a tool such as Path of Building that lets anyone with some time and dedication come up with their own builds. It's not that difficult (though it is time consuming)... Just pick a skill you like, plug it into PoB, link it with some gems that give good numbers, find some gear that seems to work with it, go test out in game, adjust in PoB, go test out again, adjust again, rinse, repeat... That's how all my builds are created.

Slightly on a tangent, but very much to the point as well, if you're interested in the philosophy of self-confidence, and to get a better grasp on what it is I am trying to say, I highly recommend you check out this excellent short documentary on Socrates:

Philosophy - A Guide to Happiness: Socrates on Self-Confidence

Anyway...

I read ALL questions and concerns:

Why did I do this?
Why did you change into that?
Where is X thing?
Why didn't you do that?

All these can be answered very simply:

1) Yes, I most likely have already tested X thing. (Unless it's some obscure thing, in which case please explain it in detail)
2) Because in testing X thing seems to work best.
3) Because I am testing X thing right now.
4) Because I am playing MY game, the way it feels right to ME, and you should do the same.

This game isn't about absolutes, and I am not here to convince you of the best and only way to play it. That is why I present multiple variations of the build. To show, by example, that you can change a lot and the game still works.

So, go out there and experiment on your own! Stop asking why I did this or that? What difference does it make what I do? The only thing that matters is what YOU do and what works FOR YOU.

Question everything I do, but answer you own questions as much as you can. Lazy people that come to me with lazy questions or expecting me to fix their build/toon for them are quite an irritating thing to deal with. I don't want to turn you down, after all I appreciate your interest in what I do very much, but I feel I've already gone above and beyond the call of duty with the build guide, even showing people how to setup their keybindings...

So, if you come to me asking things I feel you haven't even thought about trying to answer yourself first, don't be surprised if I ignore you, or if the reply you get is not as pleasant as you'd like. I have no problem calling people out on things and I fully embrace being called out on them too.
Last edited by corosou on Sep 17, 2017, 2:50:56 PM
"
Karibean12 wrote:
I just asked . Since you can't answer a simple question like : Is slayer good for this build ?

If you are mad because your build is the only way to go its ok .

If his build would have been the only variant to go, he would not have changed it to cyclone or used quite some time to test variants of it with different uniques offering various advantages.

But corosou said often enough that he expects some effort before he answers questions, especially questions answered and discussed in this topic already.
While it might seem harsh to you, it is not meant that way. It is pretty much the same as raising kids. At some point you get the same question over and over, grow tired of it but still need to answer it.
Well, we are not his kids, most of us are adults or at least old enough to process this kind of information on our own. I personally think it is asked much of you to open the fourtysomething pages of this thread and let your browser search for slayer.

That is the point where i agree to corosou that this forum is not the ideal way to discuss and evolve things as it´s searching or indexing methods are very limited. On the other hand, i did not join slack because i enjoy playing this build way to much atm.

Excuse my english, i am no native speaker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info