[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

Thanks for the build guide, permastunning Shaper is great. I use weapon swap to second tidebreaker for heavystrike single target, and sweep to clear maps.
I have some more work on the build but that it is generally done now, if someone needs any guidance check my character for gear and other stuff.
I prefer sand stance for extra AoE and defense over blood stance.
Last edited by b0gi on Jun 16, 2019, 7:18:23 AM
is this belt good ? has more stun as the tramplers but you said with more stun is not better upon a lvl.
"
is this belt good ? has more stun as the tramplers but you said with more stun is not better upon a lvl.

Not particularly good. r.E.S.T. and stun duration should be very cheap and you should be able to get a really well rolled (with r.E.S.T. and stun duration) Stygian Vise for a fairly cheap price.

Is it better than Ryslatha's? Not really, but not worse either. Ryslatha's offers tons of DPS, and abyss belt offers more life and more resists and slightly better stun capabilities.

So they are both good choices, but if you go for the Stygian Vise you should be able to get better ones.
Is it possibel to play it as Jugg? The Tree looks nearly perfect for an ThiccJugg Version of it
"
Pinch66 wrote:
Is it possibel to play it as Jugg? The Tree looks nearly perfect for an ThiccJugg Version of it

Jugg is good for it's accuracy node and defense. This build uses Resolute Technique and uses offense to cover up our weaker defense. This makes Jugg anti-synergistic and offers very little to the build.

I think the only justification in picking Jugg is if you're playing HC and want to build a variant of this build that has a reliable layer of passive defense.

But overall, Slayer and Berserker are gonna be better choices, for higher DPS, higher mobility, and more reliable stunning.

That being said, if you really want to play Jugg, it's certainly viable, it's just, I don't think I would expect a high power level from Jugg.
Last edited by brightwaha on Jun 15, 2019, 10:19:06 PM
"
brightwaha wrote:
"

Not particularly good. r.E.S.T. and stun duration should be very cheap and you should be able to get a really well rolled (with r.E.S.T. and stun duration) Stygian Vise for a fairly cheap price.

Is it better than Ryslatha's? Not really, but not worse either. Ryslatha's offers tons of DPS, and abyss belt offers more life and more resists and slightly better stun capabilities.

So they are both good choices, but if you go for the Stygian Vise you should be able to get better ones.

thanks for the detailed answer. I understand you in this kind that r.e.s.t is in the first place to choose and there is tier 1 on this belt. so i look for an ryslatas also this is really expensive this league
"
brightwaha wrote:
"
Pinch66 wrote:

Jugg is good for it's accuracy node and defense. This build uses Resolute Technique and uses offense to cover up our weaker defense. This makes Jugg anti-synergistic and offers very little to the build.

I think the only justification in picking Jugg is if you're playing HC and want to build a variant of this build that has a reliable layer of passive defense.

But overall, Slayer and Berserker are gonna be better choices, for higher DPS, higher mobility, and more reliable stunning.

That being said, if you really want to play Jugg, it's certainly viable, it's just, I don't think I would expect a high power level from Jugg.

I will give it a try. Speed is not my first point to look for. But i realy enjoyed to play the ThiccJugg from EE and this looks perfect to be a good Bosskiller with massive Defence
hi brighwaha

saw that you use cyclone now. How goes it ? what do you use for single target ? also cyclone?
"
hi brighwaha

saw that you use cyclone now. How goes it ? what do you use for single target ? also cyclone?

Cyclone has its pros and cons. It's good for being able to move while dealing damage, which is not only huge for clear speed, but also helps in dealing with stun immune bosses (dodge stuff while DPSing).

The biggest problem with Cyclone is its low damage. One way we compensate for this is by linking Shockwave Support. Cyclone deals low damage per hit but we can trigger Shockwave with it, which deals moderate damage and can pull out stuns consistently.

While suffering low stun capability due to low damage, Cyclone has a high hit rate, which is useful in many ways - less damage wasted due to overkill, more consistent life leech, and potentially more Ryslatha's 50 life gain on stun triggers.

Overall, I think Cyclone is a strong contender for clearing. Meanwhile, many other skills are pretty good as well, I have a sub section in the Gem Setup section talking about a list of skill I consider viable.

For single-target, Heavy Strike is always the best choice. Ground Slam may also be used when you don't want to bother switching your threshold jewels and auras.
Thanks again for the really good explanation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info