[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Tanaomit wrote:
Crafted some crystal belts & the best I got, out of about 6-7 deafening essence of spite, was:

+78 Max ES
+57 Int
+24 Fire Res
+6 Cold Res
34% Inc Ele Dmg w/Atk Skills

Is that worth doing anything to? Or should I just sell it for some c & get more delirium?

Not horrible, could be worse. Can craft 23es to it at tora and call it good and use for a bit until you make a better one. Or get another base (doesn't have to be above ilvl 80 for t1 es) and try a lower spite like shrieking essence of spite, since that goes up to 50int and you can just divine it if you get a good belt. That way it keeps your up front cost down, and you'll only spend divines if you get a really good base you like.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Oct 3, 2017, 8:40:37 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:

Not horrible, could be worse. Can craft 23es to it at tora and call it good and use for a bit until you make a better one. Or get another base (doesn't have to be above ilvl 80 for t1 es) and try a lower spite like shrieking essence of spite, since that goes up to 50int and you can just divine it if you get a good belt. That way it keeps your up front cost down, and you'll only spend divines if you get a really good base you like.

yeah, that's what i did for now. i bought 2 more +80 es crystal belts to try & craft so i don't have to waste so many scours. Hoping I can finally get lucky, but RNG hates me, so we'll see. Really enjoying the build though.

What do you recommend for farming? I've been sticking to T7/8 for speed & trying to level at the same time.
Hi, Ahfack,

Thank you for the build, I am now running it in harbinger at lv 83, its lot of fun.

Now I am storing currency for a bigger change on the gear, my choice will be either the presence of chayula or deathdoor.

I have about 6400 es atm and using chayula's eye and a pair of rare boots with ~120es.

Which one would you recommend to replace first? I used to decide to go with the presence of chayula but recently I found that bleeding is also annoying as fvck.

Please let me know your thoughts,
Thanks
IGN: MidNightess
Last edited by Stockpiles on Oct 4, 2017, 6:21:40 PM
"
Stockpiles wrote:
Hi, Ahfack,

Thank you for the build, I am now running it in harbinger at lv 83, its lot of fun.

Now I am storing currency for a bigger change on the gear, my choice will be either the presence of chayula or deathdoor.

I have about 6400 es atm and using chayula's eye and a pair of rare boots with ~120es.

Which one would you recommend to replace first? I used to decide to go with the presence of chayula but recently I found that bleeding is also annoying as fvck.

Please let me know your thoughts,
Thanks

Ammy and use a bleed ruby until death door
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

yeah, that's what i did for now. i bought 2 more +80 es crystal belts to try & craft so i don't have to waste so many scours. Hoping I can finally get lucky, but RNG hates me, so we'll see. Really enjoying the build though.

What do you recommend for farming? I've been sticking to T7/8 for speed & trying to level at the same time.

Nice

For absolute speed, you could run rota groups with Pathfinders and keep like 2 increased effect quicksilver flasks going. Don't even have to run RF and you'd be kind of like a defensive support for them giving them max allres which helps them against reflect.

Solo just depends on your gear level and what you feel comfortable doing. Shaped racecourse pretty easy layout and fast
Ahfack, love this build. I've just gotten my Guardian to 70 and I'm looking at starting to pick up more gear heading into maps.

With regards to Jewel damage affixes that affect both Scorching Ray and Righteous Fire, it looks like Fire Damage, Burning Damage and Damage Over Time all qualify. My question is, is +1% Burning Damage just as good as +1% Fire Damage? Are they all equal to each other in terms of damage increased, percentage ranges notwithstanding?

Thanks in advance!
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
Ahfack, love this build. I've just gotten my Guardian to 70 and I'm looking at starting to pick up more gear heading into maps.

With regards to Jewel damage affixes that affect both Scorching Ray and Righteous Fire, it looks like Fire Damage, Burning Damage and Damage Over Time all qualify. My question is, is +1% Burning Damage just as good as +1% Fire Damage? Are they all equal to each other in terms of damage increased, percentage ranges notwithstanding?

Thanks in advance!

Great to hear!

YES. Increased burning damage is a new jewel mod as of 3.0, and it's by far the best since it goes higher. I recommend getting burning damage as top priority, followed by fire
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Riusaldregan wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Great to hear!

YES. Increased burning damage is a new jewel mod as of 3.0, and it's by far the best since it goes higher. I recommend getting burning damage as top priority, followed by fire

Cool =) I bought a bunch of 12% DoT/8% ES magic jewels tonight and Regal'd them, and one of them hit 16% Burning Damage. Kind of tempted to try selling it and putting the proceeds towards my Presence fund.
Still possible after Leo nerf?
https://www.twitch.tv/ossey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info