[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
You proc EO with orb of storms, also EE
Proc EE with LW or shield charge w/ added cold/light to attacks

et doryani sceptre, your sceptre is actually horrible for you because you're adding fire damage to spells so any spell that you might use that hits like orb of storms or lw, you are setting EE against yourself and giving them +25% fire res

I didnt planed to use EO and EE because i dont like clunky stuff. And this looks clunky as fuck.
This is just a nice to have mechanik right? Or is it a must have?

"

You're not using any of the flasks mentioned in this thread. You are lowlife, why do you have a life flask? Why two basalt flasks? Wasted flask spots.

I cant use all my auras simultaniesly by now so is have to choose between Lightning and cold. I need the life flask to heal myself (blood magic) when i want switch the auras cuz of map mods etc.

Also like i statet above. I rly want to avoid clunky stuff. And all flasks that dont heal me feel clunky. I dindt even use my qicksilver all the time because im not used to press 3-5 ^^. But i know, i HAVE to get into this eventualy.

"
you should be leveling up 6 scorching rays if your offhand so you can vaal them all at level 20 and hope for level 21, % isn't that important if you're on a budget. gem level is very important for SR

i would have absolutely done that but until recently i didnt knew that gems are indeed leveling while in offhand...

Thanks for the other helpfull tips. I think im gona get myself a crstal belt by now and generaly try to get more into trading, altough this too feels.. you know.. clunky^^
Wasting time asking 10 different afk guys for a item..

But my question regarding the rf dmg still is in the room? Is EE and EO the stuff that im missing for gg dmg?
"
LowMilk wrote:

But my question regarding the rf dmg still is in the room? Is EE and EO the stuff that im missing for gg dmg?

Absolutely! LW teleports you into the crowd and they got -50% fire res, you don't have to use OoS to proc EO on each pack, only bosses. -50% fire res and 40% more ele dmg from EE and EO is a huge boost.
Edit: it's not clunky at all, just a matter of habbit :P
Last edited by Windgaming on Oct 2, 2017, 12:27:52 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Thanks for being so helpful guys <3

Cheers :P Thanks for tons of fun with the great build. Btw, I found your build accidentally via Youtube and decided to give it a go in Standard and...... it exceeded all my expectations :)
Had to ditch Vertex yesterday & go back to a resist based helm instead. Not having a +3 enlighten made it not worth it, since I lost out on so much res. I am at the point now where it seems nothing aside from BIG upgrades will help. Oh I also need a ring with +2/3 socketed gems & either ice or lightning damage to proc EE. Or maybe I can use LW & replace my Vaal Haste for now. Thoughts?

I think my next goal is a Chayula ammy & I will try crafting a crystal belt when I hit 79. Any tips as to where I should proceed with my passive tree next? Should I go for Written in Blood, or fill out the 3-4 jewel slots I'm missing?

Rings & gloves are DAMN expensive too. I'm wondering what a good stop-gap could be until then? What stats on my second ring & my gloves should I look for while I level more & hopefully increase my funds? ES/Dex & what on gloves? For the ring, hopefully ice/light dmg, +2 socket gem/es & ?
Last edited by Tanaomit on Oct 2, 2017, 1:44:22 PM
Hey guys, lvl 91 here. I have 9.2k es and was wondering what i can do to get 12k or more. I considered respeccing 41% fire damage to get some hp nodes and get another energy from within jewel slot. Any advice? Character: OnixIRL
"
Tanaomit wrote:
Had to ditch Vertex yesterday & go back to a resist based helm instead. Not having a +3 enlighten made it not worth it, since I lost out on so much res. I am at the point now where it seems nothing aside from BIG upgrades will help. Oh I also need a ring with +2/3 socketed gems & either ice or lightning damage to proc EE. Or maybe I can use LW & replace my Vaal Haste for now. Thoughts?

I think my next goal is a Chayula ammy & I will try crafting a crystal belt when I hit 79. Any tips as to where I should proceed with my passive tree next? Should I go for Written in Blood, or fill out the 3-4 jewel slots I'm missing?

Rings & gloves are DAMN expensive too. I'm wondering what a good stop-gap could be until then? What stats on my second ring & my gloves should I look for while I level more & hopefully increase my funds? ES/Dex & what on gloves? For the ring, hopefully ice/light dmg, +2 socket gem/es & ?

ES% jewels with fire/dot/global/spell damage. Even blue ones and regal

Vertex

Replace unique ring with good Res ring with es/life/mana/int on it or something

Crystal belt in a couple levels with good Res or int if available

Chayula for sure

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Geobruh wrote:
Hey guys, lvl 91 here. I have 9.2k es and was wondering what i can do to get 12k or more. I considered respeccing 41% fire damage to get some hp nodes and get another energy from within jewel slot. Any advice? Character: OnixIRL

Craft 34es to your gloves and quality them
Quality your helm
Quality your boots
Quality Your shield
ES% jewels even 2mod blue and regal
Would it be better to use a regular Sulphur flask over The Sorrow? That way you can add something like warding to the build or whatever you like
"
Would it be better to use a regular Sulphur flask over The Sorrow? That way you can add something like warding to the build or whatever you like

Ya from the flask section:
"

This is the closest thing to a life flask you will ever have. Get the highest duration you can find and you will love this thing forever. You could also just as easily roll/buy a magic one with increased duration and another mod you like on there, I just chose to use/list this one because it's so common and the duration of 6.70 seconds is really nice, and you still get the 3 uses out of it.

Completely overlooked that part, thanks I appreciate the response!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info